• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
How to add the fishing overworld on top the surfing pokemon?
Script? Event? or Picture Editing?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone have the Dreamworld images for the berry trees and for the backgrounds of the various areas?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
Can anybody make GBA style overworld tiles for a carnival/themepark, as well as a broken down (haunted) carnival? Interior and exterior are needed. Thanks in advance!
(pm me if you can)

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Does anybody have a trainer overworld base spritesheet that uses HG/SS sprites or D/P/Pt sprites?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Looking for some custom tile sets since people seem to think 3rd gen is generic i need something new any help would be great.

Try searching DA and compile your own tileset. It would be a lot better and more "Original".
Just make sure to ask before taking tiles!

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
wootius on DA

I have a favorites list called DPP with a lot of awesome public tilesets/sprites.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I was just wondering if anyone had the running, cycling, surfing, fishing, and fishing while surfing sprites for this guy. A back sprite for battling would also be useful. Please and thank you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
Can someone resize these Tiles for me?

Hello there! I have tried my best, but seems like i cant resize these tiles for RMXP without destroying the tiles :D

I would highly appreciate it, if someone could resize these 2 Tilesets for me.

Thanks.

Credits to Thurpok for the Tiles & Thatsowitty.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Looking for some custom tile sets since people seem to think 3rd gen is generic i need something new any help would be great.
I suggest you the PHGC 7.0 resource pack. There's no better pack. An example is the first attachment of this post.

Hello there! I have tried my best, but seems like i cant resize these tiles for RMXP without destroying the tiles :D

I would highly appreciate it, if someone could resize these 2 Tilesets for me.

Thanks.

Credits to Thurpok for the Tiles & Thatsowitty.
insidetiles are messed... I tried to resize both anyway. Look at the last two attachments.

Attachments

• Public_Tileset_V2_by_SL249.png
    Public_Tileset_V2_by_SL249.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 83
  • public_interior_tileset_by_thatssowitty-d4nrfi5.png
    public_interior_tileset_by_thatssowitty-d4nrfi5.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 49
  • insidetiles_by_Thurpok.png
    insidetiles_by_Thurpok.png
    443.6 KB · Views: 59
Back