• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokémon Claim Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Gatomon ★ Cherrim

I can't believe no one claimed it yet. ;w;

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Gummymon ★ Wobbumon
Moosemon ★ Wobbumon
Rockmon ★ Wobbumon
Yo!Yo!mon ★ Wobbumon

Can someone explain why this list is full of Pokémon? I think they should all be removed.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Metalgreymon pls hes so cool

Metalgreymon ★ Flushed

200.gif

Years
Can someone explain why this list is full of Pokémon? I think they should all be removed.
Something about someone complaining that there was nowhere to claim Pokemon on the DigiCommunity. Don't mind those outcasts- all that matters is that everyone's happy.

All other claims have been updated!

Years
Well, seeing as April Fool's is now over, all good things must come to an end. We'll be reverting this thread back to Pokémon claims, but I've taken a screenshot of all your claims so they can stick around for a while longer. Hope you all had fun!

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Absol ★ alvmonster
Aggron ★ alvmonster
Feraligatr ★ alvmonster
Magmar ★ alvmonster
Conkeldurr ★ alvmonster
Kabutops ★ alvmonster

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dropping:

Aurorus ★ Minerva
Espeon ★ Minerva
Meowstic ★ Minerva

Adding:

Aegislash ★ Minerva
Espurr ★ Minerva
Florges ★ Minerva

thanks in advance xoxoxo

Years
Hey Branellope, unfortunately you need at least 100 posts to claim Pokemon, so I can't add yours to the list right now. You're not too far off though, so feel free to post around a little bit more, and come back and claim again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back