The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Deep Discussion
Confess something!

Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:06 AM).
I was saying Boo-urns

Quote:
Originally Posted by smocks View Post
+++++++++++++++++++++++
also tf is pokecord
I've been wondering this too also hi smocks it's good to see you

Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:13 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by MysticalNinetales.
Mysteriosity is Beauty

Nature: Sassy
I'm honestly not totally over my ex-boyfriend. I don't think about him often, however, when I do it brings about a certain melancholy. I despise the fact that he remains within the confinement of my brain. It's hard to explain, but I feel like a part of me will always feel a sort of attachment to him, even though I was the one who pushed him away.

I'm just glad that I don't have to see him on a regular basis. He's a few years older and currently attends university, while I'm clearly still in high school. It just makes things a lot easier.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:15 AM).
n/a

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands View Post
I've been wondering this too also hi smocks it's good to see you
ikr & i confess its nice to see you too hands
Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:19 AM).
Iron Flame!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
also tf is pokecord
that is a bot on discord
Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:21 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by strangerhypno.

I heavily dislike one of my relatives for being a lazy, self centered jerk who judges everyone else and thinks he is better than everyone else. Saddest part is he's a grown adult but a big pathetic excuse for one.
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:55 PM).

Nature: Adamant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hands View Post
    I used to be a conservative
    I've been trying to think of something to say here and this finally made something good spring to mind. I also used to support our conservative party, ironically labelled the Liberal Party. Not so much because I agreed with the majority of their policies though tbf, although there's still a tiny few I agree with even today, but because the largest more leftward party was an absolute mess (and were responsible for an awful curriculum).
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:00 AM).
    Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
    "If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that." -Megara describing my history in romance.

I am a magnet for losers. Specifically I once dated a man who was old enough to have been my dad. I don't know what I was thinking. I do like sophisticated, soft-spoken gentleman, maybe it appeals to a little girl deep inside looking for a daddy, I'm Chiyo from Memoirs of the Geisha falling for the chairman. This was no Ken Wantanabe though, lol I wish. He turned out to be a complete narcissist and was psychologically-abusive and even have a wife in another country, and he disappeard on me without an explanation or word goodbye. I have never told even my own family about it. I'm over him, but still am too trusting because bad things keep happing to me in matters of love, but I am learning from each and every experience.

Name: Narcissus
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:36 PM).
    Cosmog Enthusiast

Nature: Quiet
      For something a bit lighthearted, I used my first master ball on a Zangoose.

Name: Lucky
      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:24 PM).
      What words would satisfy you?

My mood and outlook on life can be sometimes more depressive than i care to admit, even to myself.
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:08 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by PhoenixIgnition.

Well, the general state of mind i'm in when I'm not focused on anything out of my head is something like this:

https://youtu.be/oCMJ3QevUbY

(Can't get the youtube tag to work)
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:54 AM).
          Life, the Universe and Everything

My confession is that I made two people cry on their birthdays and I'll always hate myself for that.

I'm an asshole whenever my mood sinks beneath sunshiny and that sucks. I also have intense bouts of unreasonable anger, and my brain doesn't work ninety per cent of the year which renders me ridiculously insecure sometimes. I have a core intelligence, but outside of Microsoft Word it just doesn't show itself to the world. I'm convinced that nearly everyone I know thinks that I'm brainless. And an asshole, lmao. A winning combination.

I also didn't clean up all of my nosebleed on purpose because I wanted to gross people out. But that's just cool.
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:16 PM).
            PC's jacksepticeye enthusiast

Nature: Timid
              Quote:
              I tend to check-up on this site time to time from some of my fondest memories include when I was active on PC, especially when I was first promoted to SMT. I consider myself as a closeted Pokémon fan so chatting with others about hype for the next generation and etc was p exciting. I still am a hardcore closeted Pokémon fan and was really disheartening when I kinda lost touch w PC bc most of my relationships and friendships can’t act as an outlet.

Tbh, I can’t really stand to be on this site anymore, which is ironic since it breaks my heart that some fun memories originated from here. Also, I would give anything just to see the staff forums & threads once again, especially my goodbye thread (& apparently a thread about me within the Discord forum? staff friendos please hit up a girl and ex-staffer up haha)

Not trying to throw shade or guilt trip anyone. Best regards and wishes to all reading this.
              i miss you smocks
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:38 PM).
              Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken

I wrecked my uncles truck after getting drunk off his whiskey then blamed it on my cousin.
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:53 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by ShinyUmbreon189.
                VLONE coming soon

Nature: Relaxed
                  I admit I've tried almost every narcotic except meth, crack, and heroin.. Of course synthetic as well.. But yeah.. I've tried acid and ketamine at the same time.. Was very enlightening experience. Also ingested DMT in Ayachuasca 5 times.. Research this muk.
                  Am I addicted to drugs? Nope. Only smoke weed. What did this do? Helped me understand better.
                  The insight you get from drugs is mind blowing. No wonder they're "illegal". There, now you know the truth.
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:03 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
                    I admit I've tried almost every narcotic except meth, crack, and heroin.. Of course synthetic as well.. But yeah.. I've tried acid and ketamine at the same time.. Was very enlightening experience. Also ingested DMT in Ayachuasca 5 times.. Research this ****.
                    Am I addicted to drugs? Nope. Only smoke weed. What did this do? Helped me understand better.
                    The insight you get from drugs is mind blowing. No wonder they're "illegal". There, now you know the truth.
                    The farthest I've done was pills in high school but they didn't do much for me so I eventually stopped. Nowadays just tobacco products but if I wanted to I could get weed from just about everyone I work with.
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:14 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by ShinyUmbreon189.
                    VLONE coming soon

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DarkSkys View Post
                      The farthest I've done was pills in high school but they didn't do much for me so I eventually stopped. Nowadays just tobacco products but if I wanted to I could get weed from just about everyone I work with.
                      What I learned is there's no "escape from reality". No matter what, you're still in the position you've been in, just your perception changed. I gained my best insight from psychedelics.. Holy psyduck man. Consumption of psychedelics requires opening the mind as it opens your third eye. If one's closed minded. they're most likely to have a bad experience. When it comes to psychedelics, you have no control, it just takes you on a ride and reveals yourself and so much more. Psychedelics is illegal cause of that.
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:17 PM).

Quote:
                        What I learned is there's no "escape from reality". No matter what, you're still in the position you've been in, just your perception changed. I gained my best insight from psychedelics.. Holy **** man. Of psychedelics requires opening the mind as it opens your third eye.
                        I mean of the type that sees it as "If you don't like the reality you see, then change it" but at the same time what are you willing to lose to make this new reality? Of course this is things I think of when I don't sleep at night.
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:23 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by ShinyUmbreon189.
                        VLONE coming soon

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DarkSkys View Post
                          I mean of the type that sees it as "If you don't like the reality you see, then change it" but at the same time what are you willing to lose to make this new reality? Of course this is things I think of when I don't sleep at night.
                          Subconscious is what you're willing to lose. Subconscious thought is what holds us back, it's the negativity... Demons we're battling.. Overthinking, insecurities, depression, stress, division of our links to ourselves.. For one to fully understand one must be spiritually in tune with themselves, others, nature, and the energy around them with minimal mental blockages. Some people just need that type of insight to change their lives. And believe it or not, that comes from drugs cause it changes your perspective in life and unlocks truths and potentials.. Best wisdom is life lessons and struggles.
                          Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:33 PM).

Quote:
                            Subconscious is what you're willing to lose. Subconscious thought is what holds us back, it's the negativity... Demons we're battling.. Overthinking, insecurities, depression, stress, division of our links to ourselves.. For one to fully understand one must be spiritually in tune with themselves, others, nature, and the energy around them with minimal mental blockages. Some people just need that type of insight to change their lives. And believe it or not, that comes from drugs cause it changes your perspective in life and unlocks truths and potentials.. Best wisdom is life lessons and struggles.
                            Drugs themselves are just a stepping stone, as you stated earlier "Open Minded", look for all the things don't focus on one. I believe everything we do in this life teaches us something in the long run. For example I'm from the south, there is a country song that's lyrics say "How am I ever going to be old and wise, if I'm never young and crazy". Which is true, I'm 25 and hopefully have a lot years left, but sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and just go with it, you may do some stupid stuff but you learn from it, you get wiser of the situation in the future.
                            Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:52 AM).
                            Hang On In There!

Nature: Docile
                            I mean. I can't swim.

But on a more serious note. I'm actually rather petrified of the years to come. I already have a 6 month old boy and I'm gearing up for the second little bundle of joy who will pop out mid March. While I'm elated and can't wait, I'm also terrified of the difficulty and arduous days ahead that will result of it. I found my first child to be a new experience (crying every other night due to exhaustion and wishing I was a better mother. Oh dear me, know that I am an emotional being), but thanks to that experience I think I have what it takes to raise my second one. It helps that my husband is being more involved now. Normally he sleeps the majority of the day due to being a nightshift worker, but hey, it's good money and I don't complain.
                            Old 1 Week Ago (4:39 AM).
                            Rookie ROM Hacker, HUGE Pokemon Fan :D

I'm not satisfied with myself, I lose my concentration almost constantly now. From when I was younger, I had larger attention spans towards my work ethic, in which to today has plummeted drastically. I can never get any sort of schoolwork done on time. This leaves me in my room procrastinating the entire day, getting nothing done, and only makes me feel lonely. No matter hard or try I can't do anything. Even after I finished the games to the point that won't distract me too much, I can never complete any work. I fret for my term 4 assessments, and how in the world I'll be able to study if I can't even finish work that should take at least 30 minutes in the whole day. Even if I'm off my computer, and there is NO distractions around me, I still somehow don't finish anything. I have a feeling my marks have gone down, I don't think I'll go well in the future contrary to what people have been telling me, considering all I can do right is play Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch, and I'm even procrastinating now very late at night. Also I have no hint on what will happen in the future for me, maybe a lawyer, a historian, a scientist? Yeah, that's all I need to confess, for now.
                              Old 1 Week Ago (9:37 AM).

Nature: Mild
                                I still find Sesame Street skits to be hilarious, and I'll binge them from time to time.

It was something I watched as a little kid, but it still hasn't lost it's humor to me.
                                Old 1 Week Ago (4:38 PM).
                                (≧∇≦)/

the mareep line is not in my top 3 favorite pokémon

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
                                sheep x bobandbill 5ever
                                Old 1 Week Ago (9:31 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by strangerhypno.

I think 90s/2000s cartoons are better than a lot of modern shows. Ed Edd n Eddy for instance will always be funny to me no matter how old or worn out I get while TBBT will lose its gimmick luster of nerd culture and age badly.

Also Hypno is nowhere near my top 100 list of favorite pokemon.

Quick Reply