• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Caption Contest #1 (RESULTS ARE IN!)

Who made your favorite captions?

• [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8758223#post8758223]sarahmib[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I voted for Lost Heart. My initial caption after seeing the image for the first time was very similar to what was displayed in Lost Hearts's caption, but I didn't want to straight up post the same caption as someone else ;P

Years
The results are in! The winner of this round of the Manga Caption Contest is...

destinedjagold!

With a vote of approval from more than half of the voters, DJG ran away with the poll, and will be the first entry into the new Caption Contest Hall of Fame. And for his efforts, he'll be receiving a special emblem as well, to prove he was King of the Caption this time around!

We will be returning with another edition of the PMCC next Friday, so be sure to check back then to get your caption on!

Back