The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old June 16th, 2017 (9:49 PM). Edited June 16th, 2017 by mc.ace19.
Ace of Diamonds

Nature: Lax
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dropoff View Post
    Hi I'm having troubles using the boat to cross over into the next town and I made sure I cleared Rustboro and Dewford but the boat still thinks I need to grind levels, idk if this is a glitch or if I am missing something, help please?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nastydreamz View Post
    Im stuck in dewford, took the bribe and now im not getting the option to go slateport? What am i doing wrong?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sun Moon View Post
    Oh, well, it looks like no less than two people ran into the same problem that I had. And on the same page too. Looks like nobody here is going to get an answer.
    Have you done the part where some of the prisoners from the Dewford Prison (the building north of the island) has escaped? If you haven't then you'll have to talk to the female Police Officer inside the said prison first to trigger it.

the pleasure is mine.
    Old June 17th, 2017 (11:17 PM).

Brendan and the Cooltrainers, right? Yeah I did that. Just to make sure, I visited every house in every accessible city and spoke to every person and went through every area that I could go to after I had this problem to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I beat everyone in Littleroot Town, beat the kids in Route 104, the old rapist man in Petalburg, Wally, the druggies in Petalburg Woods, the Team Aqua member, the Team Magma members, the marijuana growers, the thugs in the slums, the old man with the heroin, Eliza, the thief in the Pokemart, all the trainers in the route east of Petalburg, Brawley, and Brendan and his crew, and yet I still can't go to Slateport.
      Old June 18th, 2017 (12:44 AM). Edited June 18th, 2017 by mc.ace19.
      Ace of Diamonds

Nature: Lax
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sun Moon View Post
        Brendan and the Cooltrainers, right? Yeah I did that. Just to make sure, I visited every house in every accessible city and spoke to every person and went through every area that I could go to after I had this problem to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I beat everyone in Littleroot Town, beat the kids in Route 104, the old rapist man in Petalburg, Wally, the druggies in Petalburg Woods, the Team Aqua member, the Team Magma members, the marijuana growers, the thugs in the slums, the old man with the heroin, Eliza, the thief in the Pokemart, all the trainers in the route east of Petalburg, Brawley, and Brendan and his crew, and yet I still can't go to Slateport.
        I restarted my copy of the game again and did everything that you mentioned above. Afterwards, though, I still got the boat to give me the choice between Petalburg and Slateport...

Soooo... it means that something doesn't add up properly...

Could it be possible that you didn't patch with the correct version of Pokémon Emerald?
        Another thing to ask is that if you have already gotten the HM01 from the man at Rustboro.

the pleasure is mine.
        Old July 7th, 2017 (5:52 AM).

I've just played this hack and it is hilariously dark from 10 to 11 real quick. xD
          One more thing though, where to find Eevee? I need my Espeon. ;w;
          Old August 3rd, 2017 (3:54 PM).

I won't bother reading thru 11 pages, so here's my question. Where are the heart scales?
            Old August 6th, 2017 (3:34 PM).

I love this so far :) . Great job!
              Old September 3rd, 2017 (3:11 PM). Edited September 5th, 2017 by cheatfreak23.
              Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
                EDIT: I changed my ROM and got the game working right. I've beaten the game, and it was OK, I guess. I did use Gameshark codes to level up faster, and I used the YAPE program to utterly destroy the game thanks to giving Zangoose Huge Power instead of Immunity. Final move set for Zangoose was Slash, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, and Brick Break. I wrecked everyone in DevonCorp with Zangoose. Didnt have to switch to anyone in the final battles since I had Elixers and Hyper Potions galore (Only because I farmed Heart Scales from that PC girl and had a few Zigzagoons)
                Old December 30th, 2017 (4:20 PM).

Hadn't played a hack in a really long time, the best feature was the character lines and story, nice casual game to play. The end kind of comes aburptly, but getting 20 or so Rare Candy's throughout the game helps if you saved them all. Curious how often there's pokemon 5% or less in certain areas, for instance I was shocked to find a Lunatone in Petalburg Woods, was pretty fun to power thru half the game with it and Zangoose. My final team was the following:

Flygon lv 55
                  EQ/Fly/Dragonbreath/Screech
                  Gengar lv 54
                  Confuse Ray/Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Thunder (dont know if T-Bolt was anywhere)
                  Vaporeon lv 56 (wish you could get a Water Stone before Lillycove, but ofc glad you dont need to Dive for Shards)
                  Acid Armor/Bite/Surf/Ice Beam
                  Lunatone lv 57
                  Hypnosis/Psychic/Rock Throw/Explosion
                  Zangoose lv 58
                  Swords Dance/Return/Shadow Ball/Flamethrower

You're pretty talented at these Crizzle, this and Outlaw were cool. If you resume hacking just know people will deff play lol
                  Old March 8th, 2018 (5:39 PM). Edited March 8th, 2018 by Punched.

Nice Rom Hack, But is it normal that i found a Latias in ROUTE 110, right after doing team aqua and magma gang stuff in SlatePort.
                    Well it was the first battle when i was searching in the grass, but in the battle i saved and loaded a different save and ran into the grass again and didnt find it, so i guess i was lucky.
                    Another random thing i ran into us in Mauville gym if u walk around buttons and press A button on WALLY it crashes My Boy and slows down my phone till i force stop it.
                    Old March 11th, 2018 (3:58 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Renatohoza View Post
                      Can someone give me an already patched rom with the game? I can't patch on my android phone.. I really want to play this game..
                      Use a computer to patch the files, send game to your phone.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy
                      Old August 31st, 2018 (5:12 PM). Edited August 31st, 2018 by Vadrilla.

Hi, first off: thanks for an amazing hack! This is hands-down the best one I've played, love the humor, especially the bug catcher rating joke.

I do have one question: what do I do after I defeat Wally and his unholy trifecta?

Edit: Also damn I wasn't prepared for the battle against Wally, underleveled as balls.
                        Managed to blow through him with:
                        Gardevoir Lv.44
                        Psychic/Shadow Ball/Double Team/Calm Mind
                        Manectric Lv. 41
                        Spark/Strength/Thunder Wave/Bite
                        Swellow Lv.37
                        Fly/Wing Attack/Endeavor/Double Team
                        Arcanine Lv. 38
                        Flamethrower/Bite/Ember/Roar
                        Azumarill Lv. 39
                        Surf/Bubblebeam/Rock Smash/Dive
                        Lairon Lv. 40
                        Iron Tail/Headbutt/Dig/Metal Claw
                        Old September 1st, 2018 (8:34 AM).
                        Banned

Crizzle only has masterpiece hacks, yet they r not magical. Cawps u can play through only using Zangoose, Korosu u can beat only using Gengar, Outlaw u can win only using Dragonite (except for the very final battle against the champ, had to reload a few times but then my Dragonite did come through, nice but still too easy for me)

what i didn't like were the End Credits in Outlaw i think, there it says that my mother/sister are "so hawt" ... that takes it way out there, u know, i'm really some1 who laughs at everything but thats the only thing i remember about Outlaw actually
                          Old October 3rd, 2018 (9:05 PM).

Oh man I love this ROM it's hilarious and also super over-the-top at times and I love every second of it. props to you dude this game is lit
                            Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:36 AM).

Where do I find the exp share. I've looked everywhere.

Quick Reply