• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] About Moemon...

Years
Most Pokemon anime lovers know Moemon by now. But when they add the ips, everything that says Pokemon is STILL Pokemon. I know it would take forever to change EVERYTHING That says Pokemon to Moemon. I've decided to try and do exactly that, but also add every gen 1 Pokemon into the game, like exclusives. I would've also add Hoenn Pokemon, but all of them would be too much. While in development I noticed that there is literally no legal way to get mew, so it always disobeys you. I remember a video that told me what code that was, but I can't find it! So, you can get ALL legendaries and mythicals along with every Kanto Moemon/Pokemon[if you change the sav file to the normal fire red] and note that I am trying to get mew to obey the player. Also any Pokemon that have a chance of being female in the normal game will have a 100% chance of being female, because watching my rival send out a male venusuar in this game is just akward af.
Original Moemon ips:
https: //forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/40418-ips-moemon-fire-red-revival-project-updated-9-16-2018/
Also note it has the black 2 font and themes so if you hate that theme, I think I have a normal theme ips changer here somewhere...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
In FireRed v1.0, go to the offset 1d402 and change the existing byte 97 to 00. Just type over the numbers and there you go.

Back