• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
patch it to clean leafgreen rom.i just finished yesterday on my android there was no bug glicthes at all.it was smooth till to end.

Nice to see an Indian here (Including me)!

Bhai, I'm tired asking everyone but its worth asking you (I believe)

can you give me that patched ROM (which you are using)

just attach it to my e-mail ([email protected])

it will be pleasure bhai!
------_-----------------------------------

wait I'm just (15) so BHAIYA! THANKS! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
yep thats right iam 23 call me BHAIYA no problem anything for a fellow indian whats your name.but i think its illegal to post the rom in pokecommunity.thats why i wll tell u how to patch sarch in google pokemon leaf green u download from romhustler.com then download advanced adventure ips.then download lunar ips search in google.then extract leaf green rar.then open lunar ips click apply ips patch select ips then patch it to extracted leaf green rom.then play it using no$gba or vba.thats all u gotta do simple.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
yep thats right iam 23 call me BHAIYA no problem anything for a fellow indian whats your name.but i think its illegal to post the rom in pokecommunity.thats why i wll tell u how to patch sarch in google pokemon leaf green u download from romhustler.com then download advanced adventure ips.then download lunar ips search in google.then extract leaf green rar.then open lunar ips click apply ips patch select ips then patch it to extracted leaf green rom.then play it using no$gba or vba.thats all u gotta do simple.

bhaiya, I know how to "Patch" but as I said.

I DONT HAVE COMPUTER.........

Anyway, I was telling to send me patched file on GMAIL not here

could you send that patched file on [email protected]

MySelf Vinayak Sri. :)

Years
  • Age 121
  • Seen Jan 28, 2014
I'll just post my experiences with this hack so far:

When getting a gym badge, it says "proof of his victory" regardless of gender.
Fishing turns the Misty sprite to the Leaf sprite.
Is there really any point of being the most poor person ever? It doesn't really add anything to the story. Real poor people don't have 2 TVs. No one even mentions it once or twice.
Some pictures in the OP are gone.
HM02 is just sitting there in the middle of the road.
To any new players:
Level 19 magikarps can be found in the first forest using the old rod.
I know that this has been mentioned before, but trainers having no unique dialogue is a huge turn-off to this game.
It makes the game feel very flat and empty.
Gym Leaders and Gary have very generic dialogue. "mwahahaha you'll never beat me... I lost"
It might be helpful to post a learnset for the tyrant pokemon,Unova starters, and Togekiss.
There are still tileset errors in the fire village.
Towns have very generic names (Fire, Dragon, Normal).
There's a huge level jump. My team is only level 25 and Gary has level 30 pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Hey I posted here a few weeks ago but haven't been able to keep up with all the bug fixes and posts could someone please email me a patched advanced adventure rom(don't have a computer) my email is [email protected]
I am really enjoying the hack and would love to be able to finish it please help

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
Hey I was just wondering every time I catch or knock out the salamence it says going back to the village of dragons and freezes, and it happens every time can you help me?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
Hey I was just wondering every time I catch or knock out the salamence it says going back to the village of dragons and freezes, and it happens every time can you help me?

Please dbzmay help me if you know what's going on, because I love this game

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Did you patch the game urself on a clean leafgreen rom, or download it pre-patched from some other location?

Also, did you utilize any cheat codes?

If you downloaded it pre-patched, or used cheat codes, thats probably the reason why

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
I love this little hack you got here (lol, not really little at all). I've played quite a bit of it, but I seem to have come across a game breaking bug. On the latest version, once you defete or catch the green salamance, the game freezes. I saved before attacking it, and I can confirm that it happens if you catch or kill it. I have only seen one other person run into this bug, but that was in gba4ios 2. If you know of a fix, please reply :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
So, i just got a pretty lame bug. I just went through the entire game and caught the 5 protector (Really good hack btw, only complaints i have are about trainers lack of dialogue, rival/gym leaders having poor dialogue and some of the early town being badly designed. But i really love the difficulty.) And after i caught the 5 protector and put them all in my party then i tried to advance but when i cllimbed up all that happened was oak blocking the road. He doesnt have any dialogue and i cant talk to him. Only thing i noted is that i got jirachi before beating the league (I dont know if its normal) And i trained him and mew to level~70. Any idea?

BlueArcanine

BlueArcanine
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
I think my script messed up. I just beat drake for the first time and my rival afterward on advanced adventure. Afterwards I cought Salamance on dragon mountain and it was successful. Then my character says he needs to go tell the researcher at ,,,... The Village of Dragons! And that's we're it is frozen. Is it because I got it from coolrom.com? I do not want to restart! Please help!

BlueArcanine

BlueArcanine
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Jwkath or dbzmay please help my team is very good and refuse to not restart

Back