• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mirage Of Tales: The Ages Of Faith [ ALL PROLOGUES RELEASED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey everyone! I've been busy =P

g7qUhwD.png
96bihx8.png
dwASKuz.png

More exciting MoT news coming to a Pokecommunity near you...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 1, 2017
I've just played the Khala Prologue, it seems a really good serie of Hack Rom!
Congrats!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Still busy... ;)

b5FAsOs.png
2cLhuYH.png
hLElF13.png
ZxNz2xF.png
HvbTS4E.png
SjrP3VX.png
jmVH4qW.png
8OSiwCx.png
lOI6nZO.png
FrcvISV.png
YcJJ9nG.png
n65cG2n.png

-----------------------

EDIT: (15/04)

So today I spent a couple of hours on the in-game battles: I've made sure that no matter what storyline you play; there are the exact same amount of trainer battles with the exact same levels, the only thing differing is the Pokemon used of course. Although they might be spread out differently to each other, and during gameplay this might make them seem a little "uneven" at times, every character's Chapter 1 will have the same amount of trainer battles with the same levels so that there are no cases of irregularity; this applies to all optional trainer battles and in-house military battles too. =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
While I was playing evandor tale the character colour suddenly becomes negative in a passage
in the palace where we have gone for a funeral

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
While I was playing evandor tale the character colour suddenly becomes negative in a passage
in the palace where we have gone for a funeral

Yep, the OW issues are somewhat out of my control at the moment as listed in the first post. Let me know if you find any more bugs!

This hack rom looks awesome!

Thanks! Hopefully it won't be long till the next release. =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of an update, since stopping development for Kala/Zhafira I'd say I'm about 60% finished with Evandor's Chapter 1. I considered doing the whole thing then releasing it but since I don't have a lot of time to thoroughly beta test things myself at the moment I think it would be better to go chapter by chapter.

Part of what Evandor needs to do in C1 is gather support from the country; meaning he needs to visit the other cities of Izantine. It doesn't matter which of the three you visit first, but this week I finished the section for the nearest place; Uropylae, where Evandor needs to gain support from the House of Ulyssus, where the finest Uropyaen fighters are trained.

mSctdh6.png
L6I1HPa.png
pdb36Uc.png
jfPl6st.png

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 20, 2020
Hey guys and hello Avara, how do these downloads help? also, where can I find the rom and if it's not finished, when is it due?
Don't want to apply more pressure if it's not finished yet, just came here to be informed. I ve played your older Mirage of tales which wasn't too bad but I was very seduced by your new one! can't wait to play it :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey guys and hello Avara, how do these downloads help? also, where can I find the rom and if it's not finished, when is it due?
Don't want to apply more pressure if it's not finished yet, just came here to be informed. I ve played your older Mirage of tales which wasn't too bad but I was very seduced by your new one! can't wait to play it :D

You need to download a program such as Lunar IPS and patch the .ips files to a clean FireRed ROM. =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've completed some more progress for Evandor's C1! There is a lot more going on here than I've shown, I only included two screenshots so that I don't give too much away; this is another one of the Izantine locations Evandor needs to visit to gain support in the upcoming war against the formidable Prince Rhyon of the Draconic Empire; it won't be too difficult since the Lord of this keep is Adonis, the Queen of Izantine's brother. =)

PUIqovl.png

New characters...
s0SBCUK.png

Sidetracked...

Last edited:

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
Years
Ah..I am new to this website..But I would like to say good luck. I have played your first hack and loved it. I am hoping you give this your best shot. Stay safe! Don't work yourself down to the bone! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi all! Finally finished the whole "rallying the realm" section of Evandor's Chapter 1; here's the final main city of Izantine! Palettes and tiles aren't final, I drew all of the interiors myself and a lot of the exterior tileset so I will likely be improving them as I go along.

92erURN.png

Players of the first MoT, does the setting of this building ring any bells?

51zJs6F.png

... How about now?

The next and final section will be attempting to gain an ally outside of the country - there will only be two to choose from and you'll only be able to go to one or the other, this will make a pretty big impact on future chapters. More on which countries these will be soon =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
Really looking forward to this hack!

I kinda want to jump in but at the same time I hate the dreaded "To be continued" we so often see in series and episodic games ^.^'. That said, how long does the prologue last for? 1-2 hours worth of gameplay for each?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Really looking forward to this hack!

I kinda want to jump in but at the same time I hate the dreaded "To be continued" we so often see in series and episodic games ^.^'. That said, how long does the prologue last for? 1-2 hours worth of gameplay for each?

I know exactly what you mean haha, you might prefer to wait for a lengthier beta as the prologues are more like twenty minutes each lol.

It occurred to me that I should really comment on the active thread of your hack. haha. I'm still excited for this.

Both threads are active, so no worries! =)

------

Sorry for being MIA guys, I'm currently going through a pretty tough recruitment process for a new job so time is tight right now. I haven't touched this game for a while since I've been busy setting up a rom for the new MoT's remake, but here's some progress for Evandor's C1 from last week!

31chXis.png

Hmm, where are we here?

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
Years
Hey there. c: This hack looks really interesting! I have only played a bit, but so far I love the changes and differences that seem to be unique to this hack. Sometimes I feel as if your sprites do not have enough contrast, though (they're too light around their outlines especially) but overall it's a cool experience. I do have some bugs to report, though. I don't know if they've been mentioned to you before, but in case they haven't, thought I'd share them with you here.

Spoiler:

I do plan to play more of Zhafira's as well as the other prologues! Thought I'd just mention the above while it was still fresh in my mind, haha.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Hey there. c: This hack looks really interesting! I have only played a bit, but so far I love the changes and differences that seem to be unique to this hack. Sometimes I feel as if your sprites do not have enough contrast, though (they're too light around their outlines especially) but overall it's a cool experience. I do have some bugs to report, though. I don't know if they've been mentioned to you before, but in case they haven't, thought I'd share them with you here.

Spoiler:

I do plan to play more of Zhafira's as well as the other prologues! Thought I'd just mention the above while it was still fresh in my mind, haha.

Those bugs got reported already :) the ow changing thing isn't Avaras fault so she can't fix it yet. :P

What I want to know is when she is going to quit making this game in favor of the first Mirage Of Tales!!! More people would want to see that than this game tbh

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
Years
Those bugs got reported already :) the ow changing thing isn't Avaras fault so she can't fix it yet. :P

What I want to know is when she is going to quit making this game in favor of the first Mirage Of Tales!!! More people would want to see that than this game tbh
Ah, I see. :] No worries!

There was a first one? O:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
I really l liked the look of your older hack though I did not get to play it but this oh boy I am loving the whole medieval theme and lack of tech, looking forward to the future of this hack.

Edit: ok now I've played through them and I cant seem to get past the chapter one screen. So I've played through each game and when I hit the screen saying chapter one and then I can't pass that screen, I can however bring up the start menu so it hasn't crashed.

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I decided to stop by when I saw my name in the credits. ;)

This looks amazing. Really excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back