• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Graphics Request Thread

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hullo! Almost done writing up the second PCL Championship Coverage article (http://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=2341&preview=true) and looking for a cover image 8) It's for the finals so something similar to the previous one (http://daily.pokecommunity.com/2016/05/10/pokecommunity-league-coverage-1/) could work but slightly altered maybe - Black Magic (Darkrai) have been eliminated so maybe removing Darkrai? Not sure.

Doesn't need to be super fancy though, the sooner the better since I'd like to get this article out within the next day or two before the Final is over :P

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hullo! Almost done writing up the second PCL Championship Coverage article (http://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=2341&preview=true) and looking for a cover image 8) It's for the finals so something similar to the previous one (http://daily.pokecommunity.com/2016/05/10/pokecommunity-league-coverage-1/) could work but slightly altered maybe - Black Magic (Darkrai) have been eliminated so maybe removing Darkrai? Not sure.

Doesn't need to be super fancy though, the sooner the better since I'd like to get this article out within the next day or two before the Final is over :P

Just bumping this! If I can't get anything by tomorrow then I can make something myself but

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
No one jumped on this? Hell I'll do it I'll have something for ya in a few hours!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Done!
Spoiler:

Went with the same theme as the first one, just cool tones and nixed the Darkari. Kept that super modern feel the original had. o/ Hope this works!

Years
Yo Rivvon, it's that time again (I need a new Make-a-Mega cover). The art for Mega Lapras is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
So with the announcement that the Pokemon show is coming to Apple TV, I was wondering if it's possible to combine any kind of Pokemon images with an Apple TV for a header for my upcoming article. That's the only requirement, so I hope that creates some creative liberty (:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I found an interesting bit of news today on how in Australia a warning was sent out to Pokemon GO users not to go into their police station looking for Pokemon - as they just kept wandering into the station because it's listed as a site on the app - so I was hoping to get a cover image somewhat related to this story; I would like to be able to write an article about it sometime this weekend/early next week (:
I'm so bad at photoshop..

PHQquxc.jpg

I do hope you know that this is most definitely 100% going to be the cover image for the Pokemon Snap article haha (;

Years
So, the A&D community wasn't so hyped about creating Mega Weezing for the latest Make-a-Mega so I'm gonna need one of our artists to produce it. It's set to be a Poison/Fire special sweeper and will retain Levitate as its ability.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
So, the A&D community wasn't so hyped about creating Mega Weezing for the latest Make-a-Mega so I'm gonna need one of our artists to produce it. It's set to be a Poison/Fire special sweeper and will retain Levitate as its ability.

Before I start any lining or coloring I did a quick sketch, I wanted to run it by you first because honestly I have a hard time envisioning a Mega for Weezing.

Spoiler:

Four of its...lumps became taller like smokestacks, and smoke constantly pours from them. Like smokestacks.

I tried making the smaller face have like an incinerator...mouth but it just looked kind of weird.

Let me know if that's at all what you had in mind for this or any suggestions,changes... anything at all really!

Years
Before I start any lining or coloring I did a quick sketch, I wanted to run it by you first because honestly I have a hard time envisioning a Mega for Weezing.

Spoiler:

Four of its...lumps became taller like smokestacks, and smoke constantly pours from them. Like smokestacks.

I tried making the smaller face have like an incinerator...mouth but it just looked kind of weird.

Let me know if that's at all what you had in mind for this or any suggestions,changes... anything at all really!

Looks really good to me! Although (as inconvenient as this is), I probably won't be able to properly critique it with my non-artist's eye until I see the finished thing. I doubt my opinion will change though :D

Years

Spoiler:

Just gotta poke you about this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Since I'm working on two articles right now and would like to do their respective cover images I don't think I'll quite have it in me to make this one: it's for my article covering third versions, and if possible I'd like a triangular composition featuring Suicune, Rayquaza, and Origin Forme Giratina. Thanks so much in advance to whoever can take this on!

Years
Since I'm working on two articles right now and would like to do their respective cover images I don't think I'll quite have it in me to make this one: it's for my article covering third versions, and if possible I'd like a triangular composition featuring Suicune, Rayquaza, and Origin Forme Giratina. Thanks so much in advance to whoever can take this on!
I got a bit lazy this time around and just went with official art instead of redrawing them, but will this work?

Spoiler:

Back