• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music The Super Bowl Half Time Show!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What musician / band would you absolutely love to see perform at the NFL Half Time Show?

Do you have a favorite performance from a past year?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'd love to see J Lo or Britney perform, although it might be Ariana given her hype in recent months.

Oooh I think J-Lo would be great. I feel like Ariana should wait a bit more until she is further in her career before doing it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
JLo would be great. As much as I love Britney I just wouldn't want her to play Superbowl, lest she's a glutton for punishment. Cher needs to do it ASAP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yeahhh I?m pretty disappointed with their pick of Maroon 5 for the upcoming Super Bowl. Pretty lame.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Seems like a lot of people are pissed that it will be Maroon 5. Honestly who cares not like there won't be another Super Bowl.

Years
Maroon 5? Booooooo. Come thru mediocrity.

IA with Fletch - Cher should do it next. I also wouldn?t mind having Ari or Brit do it, either.

Recently...I enjoyed Bey?s half-time show & all the controversy it caused.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Whole point of watching the Super Bowl is for the game. Forget the fact that the networks charge millions for a 30 second ad because they overpay for broadcasting rights, much less care about a halftime show that nobody should watch because the Puppy Bowl(with Kittens) does a far better job. Unless you?re going there in person, you shouldn?t give a damn about who does the halftime show.

TLDR: Watch the game, ignore everything else.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I honestly thought, at least for the past few years, the purpose of the super bowl half time show was to bring in the gays for the ratings. I don't understand how Maroon 5 is going to do that. None of the gays I know have any interest in them. I expect them to perform better than Justin Timberlake and Coldplay did, though.

Last edited:
Back