• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Research: [GENERAL THREAD] Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Hacking

Years
Does anyone know where pokemon attack animations and attack backgrounds are located? I wanted to change the background for one of the attacks with a new picture and I am quite curious as to how to do it using Tinke.

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
Years
Someone know in which file is located the music set for a map? I want to fix the Mt.moon music, the current is wrong.

-EDIT- Found myself, are located in the ARM9.BIN file, you have to decompress (and recompress after edit) it with Crystal tile 2. Spiky's DS map editor can change the musics, but edit also other random data with the musics and don't recompress it when export the new rom. I think the better way is change the musics, use also a clean file and search the changes with hex workshop, if the different bytes are for example 312b312b you are sure that is a map music, 'cause the first and the second are the day and night music and in HG/SS D/N musics are always the same.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 15, 2018
Forgive me if this is a wrongful post, but I have found NOWHERE a way to change/edit the battle backgrounds. is there a way or tool to change those?

Back