• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

Melody

Banned
Years
As unproductive as it was, I was simply trying to draw out the "quick to bus other player" types. Definitely Abby and Pie are quick to jump on this. which if I may point out, is just as pointless as what they accuse me of.

Now I can write off this for Abby as Abby being Abby. They even have a plausible claim of being attacked last night. But Pie, you pointed the finger quick there when all I asked was if anybody noticed anything or wanted to share info.

Think what you like, but prepare to put your face through so many tables.

[Lynch] Gimmiepie Spicy pie is usually scum pie.

Years
As unproductive as it was, I was simply trying to draw out the "quick to bus other player" types. Definitely Abby and Pie are quick to jump on this. which if I may point out, is just as pointless as what they accuse me of.

Now I can write off this for Abby as Abby being Abby. They even have a plausible claim of being attacked last night. But Pie, you pointed the finger quick there when all I asked was if anybody noticed anything or wanted to share info.

[Lynch] Gimmiepie Spicy pie is usually scum pie.

This, ladies and gentleman, is how to do a bad job of defending yourself.

Firstly, I highly doubt that was some subtle attempt to draw out certain players. It was exactly the same thing that everyone, bar me, had done above you. Even then, my post didn't contain that much because it was literally the first post.

Secondly, this isn't pointless. You're acting scummy in my opinion and I voted for you. Other people will weigh in and we'll learn where people stand. It will prompt discussion but it's a lot more substantial than a random vote. What you're doing now is trying to simply deflect suspicion by labelling this pointless instead of mounting a good defence.

I did notice something. I noticed that you're the scummiest poster so far.

Oh of course, I must be scum just because I voted you. OMGUS voting here makes you look worse not better.

Melody

Banned
Years
Hehe. You doubt? That's not much to go on, considering your first post couldn't have been more "Captain Obvious"-like if you had been trying. Then you try to accuse me of copying that same tactic, even exaggerating that all the posts before did the same, when in fact the second asked a game role question, and the third was an outright claim of being attacked with no details whatsoever, which looked kinda like noise. No point in begging more info when you don't trust the claim anyways but don't necessarily believe yet it's scum doing.

Then you go on to assert my post is scummy and then lay, rather unusually, a vote on that ONE post. Your reasoning being flawed in 2 ways:

1) You rather exaggeratedly claim I asked others to scumhunt for me and accuse me wrongly of complaining of something while doing it.

Gimmiepie said:
Furthermore, you proceeded to ask everyone else to scum hunt for you and did exactly what you were just complaining about.

In reality the only thing I asked is if anyone had any information they would like to share. Notice the tone is encouraging folks to share reads or react. "Ideas" is a pretty good way to express early game theories, claims, or reads. Kinda makes sense to ask for more information when you're lacking information doesn't it? So any response is information if small.

Melody said:
So does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share, or are we gonna just stare long and deep into each other's eyes suspiciously?

2)
Gimmiepie said:
This post annoys me.

Wow. That's some cold hard logi- wait... that's not logic, that's salt. That's not very informational when deciding who's scum! That's just a reaction, and not a very nice one either. If I had intended my request for people to post more to be subtle, it would've been. Instead I decided to be a bit silly about it, provoke a laugh, and maybe a scumslip in the process. Not hard really. Especially when your post DID NOT DO as you previous asserted. You restated obvious information in few words. My post actually asked not so subtly for more people to react. You don't get to call my post out when your prior post was similarly useless. There isn't a quota on seemingly pointless posts.

This, ladies and gentleman, is how to do a bad job of defending yourself.
Bad defending? Seriously? You just slipped in several ways while trying to whack me around with your ego and "experience". I just went over a couple of them.

This post screams mafia trying to appear productive/town-sided without actually saying anything and if you flip town after that I'll put my head through a desk.
Too many times people bus me this with this very argument and too many times I am often very much innocent. You're not even trying. Seriously. You of all should know I am not a conventional player.

Additionally it's been my experience that you only get pushy when you're a scum. Townsided Pie kinda doesn't give a flip when something annoys him unless they repeatedly do it, he's too busy trying to get clear reads instead of trying to bus the first poster who irks him.

I swear to god, seems like every time I try hunting I get hunted. At this point I think you should've gotten that I'm no scum. This is how you get rolled in salt and served as an appetizer.

In case you still don't get it:
Gimmiepie said:
if you flip town after that I'll put my head through a desk.
Melody said:

Years
Hehe. You doubt? That's not much to go on, considering your first post couldn't have been more "Captain Obvious"-like if you had been trying. Then you try to accuse me of copying that same tactic, even exaggerating that all the posts before did the same, when in fact the second asked a game role question, and the third was an outright claim of being attacked with no details whatsoever, which looked kinda like noise. No point in begging more info when you don't trust the claim anyways but don't necessarily believe yet it's scum doing.

Um... no. I didn't say you copied my tactic. My post wasn't full of tactics, it was just a statement of fact to get the ball rolling which is significantly better than the average first post of day one... and also better than your post of asking other people to do the work for you.

Then you go on to assert my post is scummy and then lay, rather unusually, a vote on that ONE post. Your reasoning being flawed in 2 ways:

1) You rather exaggeratedly claim I asked others to scumhunt for me and accuse me wrongly of complaining of something while doing it.

Except you quite literally complained about a lack of contribution while contributing exactly nothing.

In reality the only thing I asked is if anyone had any information they would like to share. Notice the tone is encouraging folks to share reads or react. "Ideas" is a pretty good way to express early game theories, claims, or reads. Kinda makes sense to ask for more information when you're lacking information doesn't it? So any response is information if small.

So what you're saying is... instead of trying to look for information or scumhunt you asked other players to do it for you! Wow almost like that's exactly what I said.

Wow. That's some cold hard logi- wait... that's not logic, that's salt. That's not very informational when deciding who's scum! That's just a reaction, and not a very nice one either. If I had intended my request for people to post more to be subtle, it would've been. Instead I decided to be a bit silly about it, provoke a laugh, and maybe a scumslip in the process. Not hard really. Especially when your post DID NOT DO as you previous asserted. You restated obvious information in few words. My post actually asked not so subtly for more people to react. You don't get to call my post out when your prior post was similarly useless. There isn't a quota on seemingly pointless posts.

Yup, no logic at all in picking at scummy-looking post for looking scummy. You're either mafia or town playing poorly and whilst the former would be the ideal lynch we aren't exactly losing much if its the latter so I'm prepared to take that risk on Day One.

If that was your idea of silly and a laugh I suggest not pursuing a career in standup. Although my imaginary scumslip is definitely amusing, do tell me where that is.

My post was literally the first post, designed just to get the ball rolling and it wasn't disguised as anything else. Your post was a post complaining about lack of contribution while simultaneously contributing nothing. Making noise but saying nothing is the oldest mafia trick in the book... or just really scummy looking town play. I've given my thoughts on that comparison.

Bad defending? Seriously? You just slipped in several ways while trying to whack me around with your ego and "experience". I just went over a couple of them.

Firstly, I never slipped. Secondly, I have not once displayed any ego or tried to "whack you around" because of my experience. It'd be weird of me to do that because I'm not an asshole and we've been playing the same amount of time. Taking a scum read as a personal attack and getting defensive also isn't helping your case any.

Too many times people bus me this with this very argument and too many times I am often very much innocent. You're not even trying. Seriously. You of all should I am not a conventional player.

If this happens a lot, why hasn't it occurred to you that maybe your playstyle is the problem? But no, I have the ego. lol

I don't give a damn about convention. Bard is one of the most unconventional players around but he does just fine. What I care about, is that your post wasn't even remotely beneficial to the town and was just outright scummy looking. If someone posts with something scummier, I'll change my vote. You're just making yourself look progressively worse though.

Additionally it's been my experience that you only get pushy when you're a scum. Townsided Pie kinda doesn't give a flip when something annoys him unless they repeatedly do it, he's too busy trying to get clear reads instead of trying to bus the first poster who irks him.

You clearly haven't played enough games with me. I am usually a pro-active, "pushy" townie and basically every active player in the UG can attest to that. Poor word choice on my part perhaps, I'm not voting you because your post irks me (although if you are town, I will be sufficiently irked by it in retrospect). I'm voting for you because we're a fair way into the day so far and it's by far the scummiest thing I've seen.

I swear to god, seems like every time I try hunting I get hunted. At this point I think you should've gotten that I'm no scum. This is how you get rolled in salt and served as an appetizer.

Try not looking scummy.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I think I can believe Desox for now. I don't like this discussion between Gimmepie and Melody. I'm going to have to side with Gimmepie. Melody is using ''You don't act like this if you're town in other games'' and I really dislike plays like that. Plus, Gimmepie's argument actually makes a lot of sense.

[Vote] Melody

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Melody has a lot of emotion in her post and I'm actually more inclined to think that this is town v town. I think GP is right on most of his points but I don't really think that Melody is scum even with that.

No reason to not believe Desox for now, thank you for the info.
[Don't Actually sacrifice] Desox
[Sacrifice] Sawsbuck

Here is our updated role list:
Hero Killing
Hero Investigation - Priest ?
Hero Protection
Hero Decisive
Tycoon
Hero Killing
Hero Investigation
Villain Deception
Hero Protection
Hero Support
Villain Support
Outcast - Biker
Psycho
Bystander
Random

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yeah, I also feel Melody and gimmiepie are discussing in a pointless manner, because to me, both still feel like inno too.

The day is reaching its end, and I'll just placeholder with a [Sacrifice] Miah . Sorry, no lead really, just don't want to stack up votes against anyone so/but voted someone who has been inactive just in case I forget before the nightman cometh.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
[sacrifice] gimmepie

for no other reason than wanting to see what'll happen and because you been bein' rude to me lately.

Bidoof FTW

Years
What'll happen is that GP will die. So i'm going to stack on the inactive rather than let my townread get lynched.

Obligatory inactive-scum argument, don't @ me:
Spoiler:

[whoops no more] Sawsbuck
[Sacrifice] Miah

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I agree with Doof that GP vs Melody is potentially town v town. I don't quite think scum would purposefully draw attention to themselves though I'm not too solid on that yet.

I'm not quite sure if we should bandwagon on Miah, so I'l go with another person as placeholder for now.
[Lynch] Sir Dolan

Melody

Banned
Years
Willing to shift my vote if someone on me does so; to avoid an RNG based lynch outcome that may not benefit us.

We can shift a vote off me and pie and avoid the current 3 way tie we are in.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Willing to shift my vote if someone on me does so; to avoid an RNG based lynch outcome that may not benefit us.

We can shift a vote off me and pie and avoid the current 3 way tie we are in.

quick math

2 - 2 - 2

subtract 1 from the first 2 and add it to the third 2

1 - 2 - 3

see how our tie is broken? We don't need two people to shift their vote lmao

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
It's just that I've been lacking the feeling of playing maf atm

But eh, fine, lynch the counselor

Edit: just gonna omgus [vote] BidoofFTW bc you're scummy for calling out to Abby to vote me

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
It's just that I've been lacking the feeling of playing maf atm

But eh, fine, lynch the counselor

Edit: just gonna omgus [vote] BidoofFTW bc you're scummy for calling out to Abby to vote me

going to ignore your awful OMGUS for now.

did you use your NA? why claim investigative role without a report...

Back