• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you feel about the user above you?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I guess I'll go first then

You're ok. I don't agree with you on a number of things, but that was never a reason for me to hate a person. I've seen worse.

TY

Pretty chill person, had the fortune to play Starcraft with you a while ago and t'was fun c:

pkmin3033

Uh, anyways. Yeah. You seem pretty cool to me, from the little interaction we've had in VG and here.

Have fun saying something positive about me, next person to post!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Moving this over to Forum Games! :)

Dawn, my impression of you is a positive one—you appear intelligent and mature, and you also know Watership Down. ;D

Last edited:

TY

smelly person pls avoid called me smelly too its unacceptable

for real u cool tho

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The opposite of my last post. TY is an immature dolt who's v bad at RTS games and fantasises about Shrek. If he approaches you, make sure you wear a gas mask, 'cause he stinks. ;D

No really. <3

TY

A tad too eager to start discussions and jumps quickly to conclusions and sticking with it despite opposite being proven.

Other than that moderately ok person

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
pretty cool person, I think, and seems to have the patience of... I dunno a rock? those are pretty patient

TY

Fairly chill user, being fairly new it's hard to formulate a proper opinion :v

Years
Very chilled out, and if they come from Weedland (Canada I presume lmao) then that might explain it. Unless of course you come from somewhere like Arizona where tumbleweeds are everywhere and okay I'll shut up now.

Back