• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(poll) Best Pokecommunity battle server player!

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Hello Pokecommunity! I am starting a new series of poll! This is the first poll!

Do you battle on the battle server often? If yes, then who is your favourite battler there? Vote for your favourites!

Last edited:

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
Then my vote goes to Mark (thegrimreaper666) , Sam (blackcharizard94) , Wolf and Shawn ( Futabaa Sakura )
[I didnt rank them in order. I feel all of the above voted players are equally good ;) ]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
This is a peculiar list, no offense to anyone on it but I have never even heard of some of these people, much less am I familiar with their battling style. Anyway, 5q is best. He slays me in every tourn. :(

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
This is a peculiar list, no offense to anyone on it but I have never even heard of some of these people, much less am I familiar with their battling style. Anyway, 5q is best. He slays me in every tourn. :(
Probably because of timezone. Some of the users here are from GMT+5:30 timezone. Possibly they don't get time to be online on late nights (American day time)

Spoiler:
Samblackcharizard and BlackCharizard94 are the same guys (sorry didn't notice that earlier)

Last edited:

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
The vote count is here! The votes are:-
Wolf:- 2
5qwerty:- 1
Futabaa Sakura:- 2
BlackCharizard94:- 2
GrimReaper666:- 2
Rabi(I don't know him/her):- 1
Arcaneum:- 1