• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Melloeta_Step

I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.
Years
Can i have a Custom Bathroom Tile, Custom Electric Gym, In-door Tiles from Blackthorn Gym, The Tiles inside of Pokeathlon Dome,Custom Underwater Tileset in HGSS Style, A custom contest hall in HGSS Style , a HGSS Styled Water Tile and the Hotel Indoor Tiles in Celadon City

Like this:

rew.png

Hotel in Celadon: (Down)
newup1.png

Thanks in Advance!.

Last edited:

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
B/W Overworld Sprites?

I know me and my friend are in the early stages of our Pokemon inde game (which I will reveal later in the beginners showcase here, once I get a few things done first) But does anyone have any B/W overworld sprites I could use a head of time?

I'd Really appreciate it!~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
CapricornPsyche in future please do not post a new thread for requests like this, I have merged your thread with this one. This thread is where you can request things you are looking for and so on.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Anyone have any Black/White trainer sprites resized to 128 * 128 and looking good? My resizing software sucks, and so does paint. Also, anyone good at making and title banners? I need something for my game.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Hello, everyone. I was wondering if anybody could give me a tutorial on shading overworlds?

Thank you,
Pia Carrot

Melloeta_Step

I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.
Years
Can i have a Custom Bathroom Tile, Custom Electric Gym, In-door Tiles from Blackthorn Gym, The Tiles inside of Pokeathlon Dome,Custom Underwater Tileset in HGSS Style, A custom contest hall in HGSS Style , a HGSS Styled Water Tile and the Hotel Indoor Tiles in Celadon City

Like this:

rew.png

newup1.png

Thanks in Advance!.

Like this:

rew.png

newup1.png

Thanks in Advance!.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 5, 2015
B/W Style and 4th Gen Style Overworld Bases/Templates? I found one for BW but it's ugly. I believe Dewitty made one but I can't find it anywhere.
BW has priority though.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Sorry if this is not allowed but I was wondering if someone could send me a rpgxp game file with all the scripts loaded; I'm new at using scripts but good with events and mapmaking and i don't know how to do any of these things with the essentials kit. A game someone is making would be appreciated as I could just redo the maps and events.

Thanks from a newbie!
This http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268179 ?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Yes you can; open two instances of MSPaint, make one of them 256 wide and copy paste the stuff you want into it. It's easy as pie (if time consuming) and it's what everyone else does. You can't expect people to make your game for you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Yes you can; open two instances of MSPaint, make one of them 256 wide and copy paste the stuff you want into it. It's easy as pie (if time consuming) and it's what everyone else does. You can't expect people to make your game for you.
Thanks.. I didn't mean for people to make my game for me but im a noob so just gonna ask.. but yea thanks..

Years
Hello there, just got into this Game Development thing. Can someone here show me the ropes on some of the basics on making a Pokemon game?

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Does anybody have the Generation 2 backsprites in Essentials format? It would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Pia Carrot.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Is there anyone that can show me a mapping tutorial? I don't need one for interior, I need one for the Town Map, I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Hey guys, can somebody find me an inside tileset of Pokemon DP, or any good inside tileset you use for your game?

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Can anyone here resize PNG images and retain their quality as close as possible. I'm getting poor results from Paint... PM me if you can help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Hey guys, does anyone have a gen 3 tileset but not the one in RPG maker but i want a custom one.. You know, the one that other people made but it is gen 3 style.

Thanks in advance

Back