• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Club Lounge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I was debating starting a Marvel/DC fan club...the comics are starting to get good again (and all these reboots Marvel are going to do look promising) and with both companies throwing movie schedules and new TV series at us by the bucketload, it might be something that could gather enough members?

...I dunno, I'm still a bit wary about starting threads myself. Still new and all. xD;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I was debating starting a Marvel/DC fan club...the comics are starting to get good again (and all these reboots Marvel are going to do look promising) and with both companies throwing movie schedules and new TV series at us by the bucketload, it might be something that could gather enough members?

...I dunno, I'm still a bit wary about starting threads myself. Still new and all. xD;

Oh, well, dont worry! You can just start it yourself. I remember the old Marvel/DC fanclub and it was pretty successful. Go for it imo.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

You should t feel nervous, just have fun with it! (:

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
um, hi!

i was kind of considering making an Animal Crossing fanclub maybe. i realise it's pretty much lost its hype since it was released over a year ago, but i've lately picked up my copy of New Leaf again and was wondering if anyone is also still interested in dicussing this lovely game series?

... and if not, i'll probably still try if that's okay
( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
We actually used to have an Animal Crossing fan club a couple of months ago. It was quite successful and it has brought in old and new members, even people who haven't played the games before. I say go for it, it may bring that spark again. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Hmmm, anyone interested in a Magic The Gathering fan club? Or am I the only one that nerdy?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm not into Magic, but I KNOW people are seriously into that. & I LOVE Steven Universe! It's a great show. I'd love to see that!

What else would anyone like to see here as a club? I feel like making a new one, but I don't know what! xD

shatter501

goldenblur
Years
i would like to start a minecraft mod club called mineblur mods it will be about some of the members favorite mods but it could be about any mod. rules are basically the same as pokecommunitys with a few differences. first no trolling. no flaming and you must remain on topic! have fun!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
i would like to start a minecraft mod club called mineblur mods it will be about some of the members favorite mods but it could be about any mod. rules are basically the same as pokecommunitys with a few differences. first no trolling. no flaming and you must remain on topic! have fun!

If you only want to create a club that's mainly about Minecraft mods, I'm afraid it is a bit too narrow. Discussion of Minecraft mods would fit as a better topic for the Minecraft club itself, and that idea for a club is now available if you like to create one.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
So guys, anyone want a Smosh Fan Club? I would do it myself but I might need some help since I mostly know Smosh Games :x

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Smosh is pretty broad enough to be warranted a club, and I've been a fan of them since HIGH SCHOOL. That's a pretty long time. I'm very happy they are still around. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Smosh, I had to google it... is it a comedy duo?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would say comedy duo, yeah. They're famous on youtube and they've been doing funny videos/shorts for almost 10 years now (maybe more?!). They're pretty funny and these days they've expanded to video gaming and other things. They even have their own merch line. :D

I freaking love their Food Battle videos. My fave was 2008!

PINK FROSTED SPRINKLED DONUT

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
So, in general is there interest for a cooks guild? Like, not just for home stuff and the hobbyists, but for professionals as well(all two of us?). Gonna have a stable connection at home soon, so I might want to do one in a couple of weeks. Share recipes, internet deals for knives and stuff like that, you know the cool stuff.

Years
I might make a Monstercat fanclub. It has a ton of different types of music so everybody could probably find a few tracks they like. Only prob is i don't really follow any news lol.

Oh and Hollywood Undead fanclub, cause i love HU and i actually follow their news <3

I might make a Monstercat fanclub. It has a ton of different types of music so everybody could probably find a few tracks they like. Only prob is i don't really follow any news lol.

Oh and Hollywood Undead fanclub, cause i love HU and i actually follow their news <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back