Started by Brivander 4 Weeks Ago 1:14 PM
  • 3 replies

WeyounRagnarok

Male
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
752 posts
3.6 Years
My nephew is starting his first pokemon game on pokemon x when his birthday hits in like 2 weeks. His favorite pokemon is Ash-Greninja. I'd love to be able to put one on his game for him as a surprise. Can anybody help me out? I don't have a lot to trade other than a protean froakie
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is impossible. Ash-Greninja can only be obtained in the Gen 7 games. It is not obtainable in Pokemon X.
IGN: Ken; Friend Code: 4656-9816-3746

My Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball/Non-Standard Poke Ball Pokemon:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IDz2Y3EspWl8SZPMFSw4CggaQIWrPamIr-6vAWZFELg/edit?usp=sharing
PM me if you're interested in anything on the list, I'm always looking for stuff I don't have.

My Plaza Facilities:
Rare Kitchen *****, Big Dreams ****, Team Orange *****, Ghost's Den *****
Hoenn Tent *****, General Store *****, Treasure Hunt *****
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
2 posts
28 Days
Foreal? Dang I'll have to return x and get him the right one, I just got back into the games myself and am having to relearn a lot. So if anyone out there could still help me out that'd be awesome. I have my own copy of ultra moon and I'll probably get him ultra sun so we can help eachother with the pokedex. I know he'd still be overjoyed to have the greninja.

OnomaNunn

Male
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
337 posts
3 Years
To make it even more difficult...Ash Greninja belongs to the Undiscovered egg group as far as i am aware. Which means he can not breed. So the only way to get one is either trading you theirs or get a clone of someone's Ash Greninja. I have pm'ed you Brivander :)

Advertiser Content