• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Ohhh sleeping at 7:30 am is a nononononono I did an all nighter again but this time I was out of Sydney for the night lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I got in at about half 4 this morning. I'd go to bed now If my sis hadn't stolen it.

Post #16123, I'm sure that wasn't that hard to guess.

Years

Oh, you mean the one where I mentioned I am more intelligent than the average OT-visiting female.

I knew OT was the best section for me cos I love to lol a lot. Due to my quirky personality, some people thought I was male at first.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Arrogance. Arrogance everywhere. Snide comments aside, that was pretty bad.

Anywho, I'm in a substantially better mood tonight now that I've got people to talk to and have video games to play. FINALLY BEAT THAT FRIGGIN BOSS OMGGGGGGG YAY

TY

Neither he did to me Hikari, neither to me...

I still feel drunk... takes me 3 minutes to type this xD...

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You know, I have a radical idea. COMPLETELY revolutionary. How about we try leaving things in the past instead of constantly bringing them back up? I'm honestly game for the present and letting the chips fall where they may. How about everyone else? n_n;;;

/gets ignored again but doesn't care yay

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nostalgia purposes on rare occasions. I say rare so as not to wear out how special the good memories are, seeing as how life generally grants such fleeting few to everyone.

TY

Ehhhh... maybe its because its still morining and i got the feeling im drunk...
Maybe when its 1pm i can understand it xD

Years

You know what I hated about Generation 1? Psychic-types were too advantageous and it was glitchville.

Good thing I started from Generation 3.

And a message to Genwunners, the Original 151 will not always be the best.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meh. No big deal. Understand it then great, if not... don't worry about it.

I don't think anyone here argues which Gen is best. In fact, I rarely ever see Pokemon being discussed in this thread o3o

TY

Maybe because this is Other trivia, they talk about other stuff... if we had this thread in Pokemon trivia, then it might have been a Pokemon discussion, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back