Deep Discussion Have a seat at Deep Discussion for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2018 (10:31 AM).
Skippity hop, skippity HAWP!

Nature: Gentle
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anime Psyclone View Post
    It’s every night and its because I do have a history of staying up
    Okay, so you might not like this idea but here's what the deal probably is: You lost the privilege of using your devices at night because you abused those privileges too many times. Chances are the only way for you to get those privileges back is to show your parents that you can be responsible by going to real sleep (Not faking it :P) at a reasonable time, especially on school nights. If you show you can do that over enough time, then they might give you your devices back.

The work is not over then, though. Once you get them back, you have to show that you can use them responsibly at night, go to sleep at a normal time and NOT just go right back to the way you were doing things. Maybe it sucks to have some of your time cut off at night, but that is better than having ALL of your device time cut off, ya?

Besides, if you stay up late using the internet, and have to go to school the next day, isn't it worse to have to do so when being dead tired? I made the mistake of doing that through my schooling, and I suffered worse because of it.

Cutewarez Family: OPTIMUM == $ophia == Teatime == :3
    Old May 9th, 2018 (4:25 PM). Edited May 9th, 2018 by SorveteQuente.
    Rainbow Pony Dude

Nature: Calm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by HollyBear127 View Post
      lately i have been feeling like everyone hates me!! they give me reasons to think that. my own family hates me too. we always argue & yell at each other, it's mostly about how they have been treating me lately. and people do also. bullying me, harassing me, & etc. i have mental illnesses (I Am NOT CRAZY!!). Anyways. . .my family doesn't seem to be giving me much "emotional support" & have causing me so much stress & depression that i eat the pain away. what else can i do?! they make me think that i should. . .end it all!! (if you know what i mean?!). i can't take it anymore!! i am going to be 28 years old this year! i think that i should live on my own, instead of my mom's house (she & my dad are divorced). she won't let cause she thinks that i won't be able to live on my own. I don't know what else to do?! i want a dog cause i would be able to take care of it, plus it will help me get out of the house & do something (which they want!). No to that! It's like the same chaos with me gettiing my first job. my family forced me to get a job, so i did & loved it!. then my parents struggled to get along & all & then i became mental ill. i had to leave my job which was the "hardest thing i ever did!" now they are treating me like i need better medicines for not troublesome problems. my doctor isn't helping me either! he's not thinking about me, just how he can drug me up! and my family supports him cause he's "the doctor." i feel so alone & may run away or end it all!! i can't take this anymore!! i have basically given up! nobody "asks & thinks" like they "really" care about me anymore!! they may say it but don't seem like they do to me!! and the bullies haunt me too. i had to switch schools in high school cause of them bullying & harassing me all the time!! Until i became too afraid to even go ton school. even at my new school i got bullied!! some of them wanted to fight or beat me up! and the rude & perverted people i have come across haunt me too! I am sorry for the long story here. I don't see my therapist for awhile longer this month. i need someone to talk to.
      You can PM me to talk about, if you want.

Anyway, I need help too.

Lately, in high school, I have been developing feelings towards a guy. A crush, I don't even know him, but I find him cute, physically. I wanted to introduce myself to him, know him better, and maybe produce a relationship, but I don't know how. I have been crushed before, but never tried anything, and I would want someone to share moments together.

I need some advice about relationships.
      Old May 9th, 2018 (5:48 PM).
      xoxo

Nature: Calm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SorveteQuente View Post
        You can PM me to talk about, if you want.

Anyway, I need help too.

Lately, in high school, I have been developing feelings towards a guy. A crush, I don't even know him, but I find him cute, physically. I wanted to introduce myself to him, know him better, and maybe produce a relationship, but I don't know how. I have been crushed before, but never tried anything, and I would want someone to share moments together.

I need some advice about relationships.
        Thanks hun. I think that i sent you a friend request?
        Old July 14th, 2018 (7:06 AM).
        Wayfarer

Nature: Brave
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MysticalNinetales View Post
          I have a friend who recently has developed some questionable, potentially harmful habits. I just need advice on what to do.
          Have a serious talk with your friend to explain why she is heading down the wrong path. You can cover any concerns you have during this conversation. If she ignores your advice than she will have to face the escalating consequences of her actions. If she heeds it you can support her during the recovery process. Walking away from this hazardous situation is ultimately a decision she will have to make.

Here are some helpful links.
          https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/cigarettes-other-tobacco-products
          https://smokefree.gov/
          https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Quick Reply