Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 15th, 2010 (6:00 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Re: New Secret Boss
Spoiler:
The person can't be Xemnas in any sense. I was starting to formulate an idea where he's Terranort but there's no canonical way that it could be. Nevermind Xemnas--there is no time when Aqua could fight Terra-taken-over-by-Xehanort in that world. Before everyone heads out to the Keyblade Graveyard (where all the final battle stuff takes place and Terra's taken over), the Land of Departure is more or less destroyed.

Then again. Maybe MX tests her in the black jacket earlier in the game. He has the jacket--he's wearing it in the game's opening cutscene on Destiny Islands. So assume he fights her at an earlier point in the game, then later on, sees her as a threat after he's taken over Terra's body so he lures her out (Last Episode) and tries to defeat her there but only makes things worse? I need to replay the endings for BBS, specifically Terra's and Last Episode. XD;

Only main issue with that is... whyyy would they drop the secret boss in there like partway through the game? 'Cause iirc you can't even access LoD after Terra mucks it up with his fight so you'd have to access the boss fight before then... but... that doesn't really match up. :s I know the Xemnas fight could, plotwise, go anywhere "before" Ansem in KH1:FM but at least you could go back to the room in Hollow Bastion any time. You don't have that option in BBS.

So idk. I'm playing a different PSP game right now but I'll play the endings again when I'm done with it (or maybe just replay the game entirely n_n) to see if I can figure out where they could possibly fit a fight in?

As for the 3DS game... idk. :/ It looks really good (visually) but KH1 Sora? >_> How is that even gonna fit into the plot at all. I'm kinda hoping the screens we have now are just tech demo screens and that while they've promised a 3DS game, they have no idea what to do with one yet. I dunno. I want more infoooo. ;o;

Apparently Coded is gonna use the same battle system as BBS. Was it always like that? n_n;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokusasu View Post
Darn you, Nintendo... You really know how to milk stuff, don't you?

-will have to buy a 3DS now, even though is still happy with Lite-

Thoughts on trailer:

1. Aqua's lines in the opening few seconds... Ugh. ;-;
2. STIIIIITCH! <3
3. Is Vanitas' VA the same as
Spoiler:
Sora's
? Because it sounded a lot like him, only 'darker'.
4. Aeleus has more lines in that trailer than he ever did in the other games. XD;
1. I know. D: All her lines are ugh.
2. n_n
Spoiler:
...should be, if they're following the same voice actor conventions as JP. And I was listening for it and it sounds like him!

4. I think so too. XD;

Old June 15th, 2010 (6:21 PM).
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?

Spoiler:
Well, there was only that brief glimpse of the land, so it could be after Terra destroys the place. Some of the land did remain intact, did it not? I was just throwing that out there, though. the fighting style was vaguely reminescent, and the blades and cloak... just a thought.

I still wanna know who it is that's voicing Terra! I KNOW that voice, I think anyway. I'd SWEAR I've heard it.

Old June 15th, 2010 (6:31 PM).

Spoiler:
I think the land darkens considerably (the sky and the area, I mean) since it seems like a different place when Aqua visits it later on in the epilogue to change it into C.O. That area is a bit far off from where Terra was fighting so I suppose it could be left mostly in-tact but the atmosphere of the world is definitely too light to be after it's destroyed. I mean, think Destiny Islands when it was falling apart. D: It had the same feel to it, iirc.

I'm pretty convinced it's Xemnas or... some form of him (the man has like 20), but I'm just not sure how that fits in. D:

Old June 15th, 2010 (6:45 PM).

Spoiler:
I still vote that it's a boss to hint at the next game(s). This series has all kinds of crazy. Time travel isn't impossible to rule out, though, considering Timeless River in II. But, you're right: it didn't look dark enough to be post-ApocalypTerra.... I dunno. We'll see soon enough. You know people are gonna pester the creators until someone hints at something.

Apparently, the trailer for KH3DS is really weird... supposedly, it starts off with Sora and Riku at the infamous Tree on DI. Riku gets sucked into a light or something and wakes up in Traverse Town, and gets swarmed by Heartless. Meanwhile, real Sora is gliding around all DOO-DEE-DOO on DI to find Riku. Back to Riku, he looks into the sky and dozens of Sora's start falling from the sky. One of them lands and summons the Keyblade, goes kamikaze on the heartless, and then a giant Heartless appears, and just when pseudo-Sora goes to attack, real Sora wakes up, looks to the sky, and the logo appears. At least, that's the description on KH13, which is pretty reliable.

Old June 15th, 2010 (6:53 PM).

Spoiler:
Well, we already know that in the next game, Sora's probably going to be tasked with fixing all the crap the Xemnases (Xemnas is probably the safest/easier name to refer to him as... XD) caused. So if that's the case, I'm sure he's gonna have to fight Terranort at some point to free Terra from Xehanort's grasp. So it could very well just be a fight thrown in to say "hey, this is what you have to look forward to in the next game!" But I don't want it to be because I preferred the boss of KH1 where it actually fits into the plot of the whole series rather than the bosses we've had since then. ;_;

'Cause I think Nomura's said that the fight you have with Terra's Armour in FM+ isn't actually canon (though I suppose it could be... if for some reason Mickey actually does have a random portal to the Keyblade Graveyard in his basement), and the fight with Vanitas's Sentiment is... pretty pointless in BBS. :/ So this one would be right on target to be meaningless. I just... don't want it to be. ;_; It's way cooler when it fuels the plot.

That... sounds ridiculous, I'm not gonna lie. :/ I really hope there's a point to this 3DS game, even though I expect it's just "cash in on Nintendo's new handheld".

Old June 15th, 2010 (7:00 PM). Edited June 15th, 2010 by Riku.

Since this can be said without potentially ruining anything: I agree. Secret bosses are WAY cooler when they are plot-relevant. Unless it's Sephy. You can't go wrong with a GOOD Sephiroth fight <3 *prejudiced*

Well, here's an exact rip from KH13 (for some reason quote tags aren't working for me, so... blargh.):
Spoiler:
- Trailer impression: The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light.
Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here). Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. It looks exactly like it did in the PS2 game. The thing that makes me think it’s not a port is that Sora already has the glide ability, which he uses to soar around the island a bit.
The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy. The sky starts raining Soras. No seriously. A dozen unconscious Soras slowly float down from the sky like a cute boy meteor shower.
One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom hearts DS.

I really do hope there is some sense to this, too. I don't want my KH to be just another bland way to mooch money from people that's dressed as a pretty game....

PC act weird...

Old June 16th, 2010 (12:50 AM).
Ace Detective

Nature: Jolly

HeartGold FC: Azalea 3481-4777-0025
Family: Vanitas Lightning Ash Notch Crys Roku-chan

Old June 16th, 2010 (12:59 AM).
~Black & White~

Nature: Naughty
    Nice find Riolu!

Seems to be running off of the same engine as 358/2 Days, which I suppose makes sense since they already have character models and textures created for the DS with that game.

Old June 16th, 2010 (8:26 AM).
    Shi-shi-shi-shaw!

Nature: Calm
      Can we find the trailer for KH3DS yet? We seem to have a description, but no video.

This whole thing is very confusing, innit?
      Old June 16th, 2010 (11:31 AM).
      Scientist Salarian

Nature: Quirky
        Yes, I want to see the raining Soras! DX

Old June 16th, 2010 (11:41 AM).

Maybe the trailer is just the opening sequence? :| I know KH1's opening was really trippy and didn't really have a lot to do with the game. So was Birth By Sleep's, to some extent. xD;

Old June 16th, 2010 (11:50 AM).

I'm guessing people are kinda intimidated to try and leak the vids since Tetsuya himself is there.... Imo, would you try and steal exclusive footage like that if the DIRECTOR was there himself?

Old June 16th, 2010 (11:52 AM).

:( Well, videos rarely get leaked from TGS so I guess they're doing the same sort of closed theatre thing there.

Squenix might need to learn that E3 is not about hiding everything behind doors. XD;

Old June 16th, 2010 (12:32 PM).
        Scientist Salarian

To be honest, if I was in the same place as Nomura, I wouldn't be leaking vids. I'd be leading the fangirl attack demanding that KH3 be made and have two optional endings on top of the canon ending so that SoRiku and SoKairi fans can both be happy. 8D

Old June 16th, 2010 (6:57 PM).
          ~Black & White~

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Rokusasu View Post
            To be honest, if I was in the same place as Nomura, I wouldn't be leaking vids. I'd be leading the fangirl attack demanding that KH3 be made and have two optional endings on top of the canon ending so that SoRiku and SoKairi fans can both be happy. 8D
            *giggles*
            Somehow I doubt Disney would let any proving SoRiku exist.

Old June 16th, 2010 (7:10 PM). Edited June 17th, 2010 by Riku.

I kinda would have to agree. They usually prefer to hint heavily enought to suggest it and leave it to the rabid fangirls to ponder upon.

Well, I found these vids. They're to demonstrate the play styles of each of them. They do kinda have some cutscenes in them, but it's not really spoilery.

Spoiler:

Is it just me, or does the line Terra says in that sound suspiciously Steve Burton-y to you guys?

Old June 17th, 2010 (1:38 PM).
            Scientist Salarian

It wouldn't have to be anything serious. D: Just an ending that strongly hints that Sora's with Riku, and an ending that strongly hints that Sora's with Kairi. C: That would appease many fangirls. n_n

Old June 17th, 2010 (8:29 PM).

I was sent this by a fellow KH fan... it isn't really news per se, but it does involve a Keyblade and Disney~

It's a link, but that's because there were quite a few pics. Enjoy~!!

http://kotaku.com/5565652/the-kingdom-hearts-keyblade-takes-disneyland/gallery/

Old June 17th, 2010 (8:43 PM).
              Scientist Salarian

-dies laughing-

That. Is. Epic. XDDD Goofy especially.

Old June 17th, 2010 (8:54 PM).

Dun die. Me likey mi amigos to breathe and communicate and function.

I loved Goofy, too! Pluto stole the adorable pic, though.

Old June 18th, 2010 (4:50 PM).
                Squidtacular

Nature: Hasty
                  Hey,

I'd really love to join this club :) I love kingdom hearts so much

<3 Riku!!
                  Old June 18th, 2010 (5:10 PM).

I saw those Disney theme park pics and thought it was awesome. XD;

And... I watched the vids. I think I'm pretty good with Terra's voice and honestly? Aqua's is tolerable in battle. I think. I still dislike it, though. (My computer auto-muted Aqua's for some reason... I think it was being considerate for me, awww.)

Old June 18th, 2010 (5:25 PM). Edited June 18th, 2010 by Captain Riolu.
                  Ace Detective

Nature: Jolly
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOS-3J-y0mU&feature=player_embedded

Re:Coded trailer.

Nice pics Vanitas/Stand Alone!

It looks like Goofy was the only one who knew how to remotely use a Keyblade. KH fan maybe?

Oh, and you will be added soon, PinkSquid.Welcome to the club!

~Members List Almost Updated~

HeartGold FC: Azalea 3481-4777-0025
                  Family: Vanitas Lightning Ash Notch Crys Roku-chan

Old June 18th, 2010 (5:57 PM).

Nice, Riolu! I've been looking for one. I just wish I could hear it.....

Yeah, Goofy does look like it. Mickey maybe did, too. He held it like he did at the end of KH.

Old June 19th, 2010 (12:49 PM).
                  ~Black & White~

Welcome!
                    ~Member List Updated~

Quick Reply