• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I'd like to suggest a new topic:

Under what conditions do you think eevee would naturally be able to evolve into the various other types?

CourageHound

Years
Nahh like a steel evolution, etc.

But yea i guess we should wait until the contest is over for that :nervous:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Nahh like a steel evolution, etc.

But yea i guess we should wait until the contest is over for that :nervous:

I'll tell my idea once it is over :P who knows what everyone has come up with for the competition.

I wouldn't mind seeing an eeveelution where you have to trade eevee holding something. That would be different for a change :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Sorry for not posting for a while, Aryan.

A flying eeveelution. Imagine an Eeveelution with Wings! It evolves with happiness in a place where sooooo many birds live :) I'll do that format later. I need time to think.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think that Eevee should evolve to each type by its respective plate.

(For Ryo.Tsuki,Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red and Kawaii Pikachu :3)

Tomorrow is the last date of sending the entry.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Its coming down to the wire. Im sticking with my fast Steel type Eevee i suggested earlier.

Regards, Chris

Years
Here are the photos for my Eeveelution entry. I had to post them here. It wouldn't let me attach them to a PM. Sorry about that. :)

Everyone please don't take my photos. I drew them myself. I did put watermarks on them just in case so I am sorry if they are a little hard to see all the details. I do have the originals but I will only send them if requested.

The first one is the original colors and the second one is the shiny sprite :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Ok time for the results-

With 83 points, the second place goes to...
Spoiler:

With 90 points, the winner of this event is ...
Spoiler:

Congrats to both of you!

CourageHound

Years
Woot! Congratz Kawaii Pikachu :3!

So are we gonna be able to see everyone's entries? I love to see all the great ideas everyone came up with!

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Woot! Congratz WindHeart!

So are we gonna be able to see everyone's entries? I love to see all the great ideas everyone came up with!

Here are the entries if anyone want to see them-

Wind Heart:

Spoiler:

CourageHound:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Wow great job guys. This stuff looks really interesting.

Regards, Chris

(PS, im 2-1 in the Eevee Tourney, #represent)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I'm sorry AGAIN Aryan, someone of my family died and I forgot to tell ya that I wanted to be excluded because of that..and I didn't find mine interesting too. And congrats to CourageHound and Kawaii Pikachu :3! Anyways, new topic:

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

Answering the topic: (lol)

It would be cool. Imagine a starter who can evolve into more than 4 PKMNs? And Eevee is one of my favorite PKMNs, so yeah.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think it would be great because we have the choice to get 7 different types but they should make it the only starter available(Like Pikachu in Yellow).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Eevee as a starter? Hmm... Honestly I don't know how I'd react to this. I think it'd pretty repetitive playing the games over and over if you always have to use the same starter, even if it is able to to evolve into so many different Pokémon. Although all of the eeveelutions are completely different Pokémon with different types and strategies, you'd still have to use an Eevee each time for a lot of the story and honestly the eeveelutions aren't that different from each other in their basic properties - I just think it could get a little dull after a couple of times?

That's not to say I don't like using the eeveelutions though; it's actually one of the things I like most about the them. I love how similar they all are since it's like taking a basic Pokémon and moulding it into something perfect to suit you; what other Pokémon could you possibly do that with?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Eevee is in fact a starter in Pokémon Conquest. But it is the only starter.

In my opinion, it'd be decent. But at a certain point in the game someone should offer you one of the Evolutionary Stones, a Dark/Light Happiness Stone (Which is exclusive to that game), and the usual Moss Stone or Ice Rock. Not that Eevee must evolve then though. IMO this would be better than having stones appear at different points in the game (Yes, I'm looking at you, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum).

Years
Thank you everyone for all the congratulations!

Sorry I haven't been on a lot. Had some family issues and right now I'm bed ridden with bronchitis >.< (joy..not!)

Congratulations too all the competitors in the contest. Everyone had awesome ideas! :)

@CourageHound ~ we think alike. I was thiiiisssss close to doing a dragon type eeveelution and that is the same name I was going to use :P

@Aryan143 ~ I'm going to go with Solna for the new nickname :) (see my pattern? lol Luna and Solna)

Eevee as a starter ~ I think it would be an awesome idea! I was mad when your rival "stole" the eevee from you in Pokémon Yellow version (even though I love Pikachu :P) and what sucks even more is he doesn't even train it right. It is weak when you battle him and he has evolved it. :(

Eevee in Pokémon Conquest was awesome but you weren't allowed to evolve it until the game was pretty much over (which sucks). If you could get the stones early or the places needed to evolve it earlier it would've been a lot better.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
You guys, I just hatched a Shiny Eevee... I can't choose between shiny Espeon or Umbreon, so I'm waiting to see what kinda Eeveelutions will be available in generation 6, and I'll send it down if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back