• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Really wanna see the magma/aqua story fleshed out, yep.
Give us some actual destruction! Let Kyogre and Groudon wreck cities! Go at this in BW2 style!

Also, iirc Steven was the first and only NPC to use fly in front of you. I freaked out the first time I saw that.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Really wanna see the magma/aqua story fleshed out, yep.
Give us some actual destruction! Let Kyogre and Groudon wreck cities! Go at this in BW2 style!

Also, iirc Steven was the first and only NPC to use fly in front of you. I freaked out the first time I saw that.

Really? I thought there were others, but I can't say which characters... don't even know if there are other characters. *shrugs*
That aside, I'd love for the Magma/Aqua story to get more depth. Emerald did a pretty good job at blending both storylines of Ruby and Sapphire. The weather effects were pretty cool, and Rayquaza's calming down of the beasts was very nice as well. I would love to see that properly animated. ;3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Imagine the awakenings of Groudon and Kyogre in the style of BW2's cutscenes

*drools*

but we already have a remake spec thread

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I haven't played BW2 yet, so I wouldn't know. 8D; //quiet on the spoilers

But isn't this thread's purpose somewhat like count while talk about whatever you want?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
57 WOOHOO Count away then!

(Btw, I just saw Brendan fly away at the Lilycove Dpt. Store. Steven isn't the only one)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
58 Eff yeah, numbers make everything better

didn't Lance fly away from Lake of Rage in GSC?

well, okay, he teleports...

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yeah, I realised Brendan/May does too.
But other than that I don't think you actually get to see NPCs fly away.

Since the flying animations were pointed at the screen in gen 4 and 5, I think I would remember if an NPC did it there happened there, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a feeling that they might be holding out on the RSE remakes so the can make them on the 3DS with 3D. Whether they're going to hodl out all the way until after they release sixth gen games or not idk.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I hope not, but it might certainly be possible. BW2 are just out and I heard there's already speculation for a new Eeveelution, so it might be that Gen VI isn't that far away. If the gap between BW2 and insertwhatevercolourgemmaterialthey'regonnauseforgen6 is too small to fit a RSE remake, they might wait.

Hello M2192!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not to mention the new Mystery Dungeon game. I don't think the would go backwards and put a remake of a main stream game on the DS after putting a spin-off on the 3DS. Doesn't quite make sense.

And yeah. Speculation for another eeveelution. There's been so much Eevee stuff the past one-two years and all could be leading up to it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Now that you mention it, it would indeed be kind of weird to give some 3D Pokémon games (like Rumble and MD) and then go back to DS. BW already had some 3Dish features, so it's quite likely that they're preparing for the full 3D release.

Eeveelutions are a great way to introduce the new generation. I get the feeling Eeveelutions are more popular than Pikachu-clones.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would really like something like those two games again. Maybe not use Orre itself but a game that acts like Orre or something? idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I meant in terms on how Orre works. Not many wild Pokemon etc etc. Maybe more Shadow Pokemon (but a new idea would be nice too I guess? idk).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back