• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I'm just going to cut the passive aggressive bullcrap, and say that you're still guilty of the same "not using VMs either" thing too, Rossy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm just going to cut the passive aggressive bullcrap, and say that you're still guilty of the same "not using VMs either" thing too, Rossy.

Hey, anyone can VM me at any time. I rarely start up convos. on my own through VM/PM/IM (now Plurks, on the other hand...), and I doubt that'll ever change XD; Plus the stuff I talk about usually never lasts as long, as the people into it aren't as fanatic about it as much as myself.

I guess one thing I could do is leave my rants for Twitter. After all, not many people follow me there and the ones who sometimes pay attention are the same three (sometimes four), all from PC. That way I can let off some steam without taking it out on anyone here! /yeah now watch me not follow through on this, haha ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
16. Oh yeah I remember Luin now, the town that got wasted by the Desians led by Kvar and where you recruited Sheena. I remember the little rebuilding sidequest too but I never got around to finishing it.

I know your pain too when it comes to Yuan and Botta Peachy, they weren't too hard until Yuan started using Indignation and I couldn't get out of the blast zone in time, I usually went after Yuan first and foremost due to how dangerous that spell was, and yes the dragons were a royal pain in the ass particularly the ones that flew around which I believe was right after you killed Rodyle and Mithos came in with Aska. I loved the fighting music in that battle though. Oh yeah I thought it was Welgaia for a second there TBH lol.

Now the EX Gems I don't remember all too well, I usually went with using different playstyles like with Sword Rain and Sonic Blade on the same moveset until I unlocked a move like Sonic Sword Rain, and Raining Tiger Blade is amazing. Wait I might remember Tiger Rage now but just barely. Yeah the ones with lightning protruding from the blades were what I was thinking, pretty useful at the time too when I believe I was in a set of mines to get something for Altessa, something to do with Presea's Exsphere.

Funny thing is though the Angel Tears had a higher attack boost than Flamberge and the Vorpal Sword lol, used them against Kratos in the final fight against him and beat him in about 30 seconds hahaha.

Nice! Now Nibelheim I've been dying to go into back then especially since you got to face Yuan, Angel Mode Kratos, and Mithos all at once in one of the boss fights. Maybe I'll be fighting them in Mania mode too, that'll be a blast hahaha.

For some reason, I haven't been able to recruit Sheena right at Luin in the past few playthroughs. She always seem to join the group after I infiltrate the ranch the first time, and she rescued the whole group, ahaha.

The Dragons at the Ranch aren't nearly as bad as the Dragons in the Dragon's Nest (The Mama Dragon and the Two Baby Dragons). They're the boss fight right after Yuan and Botta, and oooh my goodness, I've always had a problem with them. Like... always. I think the only time I haven't had a problem with them was when I was on like... x10 EXP on Normal.

The EX Gems are those gems in which you can have your characters have special traits, like Concentrate for Genis and Raine (which is a godsend btw). And no, that's not Tiger Rage. I think there you're talking about whatever Tiger ____ is on the other side, or Lightning Tiger Blade. Which side of Lloyd did you typically use? The side with Psi Tempest, or the side with Omega Tempest (if you remember. If not, then perhaps Super Sonic Thrust or Hurricane Thrust?).

Did they? I think you got them before you faced the one-on-one battle with Kratos, so I don't quite remember if they were the swords with the higher stats than Material Blades. I know the Ninja Blades at Vilhiem and the Paper Fans are, as well as the sword that Lloyd gets from the Colosseum. I would go and check on one of my files, but I'm waiting for a friend to get here, and frankly... I'm too lazy to figure out where the wiimote is.

Well... The Mithos/Yuan/Kratos fight is only in the PS2 version. But you caaan get into the book.

If I rant in public, I do it in which you can't tell who's it directed at, or they'll never ever flippin' see it. If it's something that they might see, then I'll keep it in my head, or something.

and again. i'm not going to go through this flippin' dejavu. especially because I have said everything in regard to that before, and if you didn't listen the first time well.. it's not a surprise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm currently waiting until my friend finishes getting a Christmas Tree with her Dad, so we can go and hang out somewhere. Probably go put on fake mustaches again or something. Once she gets here, I'll probably have to wake my sister up, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

For some reason, I haven't been able to recruit Sheena right at Luin in the past few playthroughs. She always seem to join the group after I infiltrate the ranch the first time, and she rescued the whole group, ahaha. The Dragons at the Ranch aren't nearly as bad as the Dragons in the Dragon's Nest (The Mama Dragon and the Two Baby Dragons). They're the boss fight right after Yuan and Botta, and oooh my goodness, I've always had a problem with them. Like... always. I think the only time I haven't had a problem with them was when I was on like... x10 EXP on Normal. The EX Gems are those gems in which you can have your characters have special traits, like Concentrate for Genis and Raine (which is a godsend btw). And no, that's not Tiger Rage. I think there you're talking about whatever Tiger ____ is on the other side, or Lightning Tiger Blade. Which side of Lloyd did you typically use? The side with Psi Tempest, or the side with Omega Tempest (if you remember. If not, then perhaps Super Sonic Thrust or Hurricane Thrust?).
Did they? I think you got them before you faced the one-on-one battle with Kratos, so I don't quite remember if they were the swords with the higher stats than Material Blades. I know the Ninja Blades at Vilhiem and the Paper Fans are, as well as the sword that Lloyd gets from the Colosseum. I would go and check on one of my files, but I'm waiting for a friend to get here, and frankly... I'm too lazy to figure out where the wiimote is.
Well... The Mithos/Yuan/Kratos fight is only in the PS2 version. But you caaan get into the book.
If I rant in public, I do it in which you can't tell who's it directed at, or they'll never ever flippin' see it. If it's something that they might see, then I'll keep it in my head, or something.and again. i'm not going to go through this flippin' dejavu. especially because I have said everything in regard to that before, and if you didn't listen the first time well.. it's not a surprise.

TBH I thought that was the only time you could recruit Sheena at that time even though Raine strongly disagreed with me lol, speaking of Sheena I just remembered that fight I had to do with her solo against another shinobi by the name of Kuchinawa, man was that annoying.

Oh god now I remember that fight, yeah that was hell.

Sounds more familiar now that Concentrate is mentioned, I definitely remember having Psi Tempest and Super Sonic Thrust on my moveset a while back but that was early on in Tethe'alla I believe.

Yeah you can get them before Kratos but I think you got them at either in the colosseum or maybe in the Great Seed dungeon. Not entirely sure on the location right now.

And yes deja vus are nice hahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. There's also if she doesn't meet you at Luin, after you go and infiltrate and Ranch and learn how Expheres are made, Sheena asks if she can join because she can't stand seeing what they're doing in ranches. Raine is actually a little more tolerable of Sheena joining when she asks to join you then, aha.

Then yeah, you use the completely other side than me. I use the side with Hurricane Thrust and Omega Tempest. Tiger Rage and Denomic Chaos are loves.

Yes, I know you get the Angel's Tears before you face Kratos, since you get the weapons in the forest where Origin's Seal is. What I don't remember is the stats, since you get the Material Blades after the Angel's Tear. I think the four swords that are stronger than the Material Blades are the Ninja Blades, the swords you get at the Colosseum, and the Paper Fans.

I didn't say Deja Vu was not. I said I wasn't going to take the Deja Vu. Though sometimes, yes, Deja Vu is nice. (The Deja Vu was completely irrelevant to the Symphonia talk, btw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back