Age 27
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
8 posts
35 Days
There are tons of posts on Reddit suggesting the upcoming Friendship Day is when Kecleon will be coming to Pokemon GO

Some also speculated that Kecleon can be released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event.

I'm proposing an article that gets through all speculation and proof, and analyze how likely will they happen, or if they are just wishful thinking.
ysmaelbp
Currently Playing: Pokémon GO (TL47) | Pokemon Sacred Gold (Beaten Blue - 8th Gym)
Currently Watching: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier | My Hero Academia S5

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
16,195 posts
13.2 Years
Sounds good to me. I certainly think speculating that Kecleon may be in a Snap event is worth mention too - we know it'll appear in New Snap from one of the trailers, and Niantic hinted at a Snap event too (which just makes sense anyway).

+1

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Tsutarja

Age 26
he / him
Florida
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
26,678 posts
11.2 Years
Sounds good to me! +1
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
14 posts
55 Days
There are tons of posts on Reddit suggesting the upcoming Friendship Day is when Kecleon will be coming to Pokemon GO

Some also speculated that Kecleon can be released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event.

I'm proposing an article that gets through all speculation and proof, and analyze how likely will they happen, or if they are just wishful thinking.
I must admit I'm one of those who actually think that Kecleon will be officially released during the New Pokemon Snap tie-in event. It simply makes sense.