• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
The surprise trade you had pending suddenly starts. By the time you finish, the pichu is gone again!
*walks away whistling all innocently*

Years
OK I'm not standing for that! I call Officer Jenny and tell her you have kidnapped my poor orphan best friend's Pichu. She arrests you, and leaves me holding Pichu while waving at you looking oh so miserable in the back of the police car!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Ash, however, realized that Pichu was quite beat up with all the ruckus around it. She decided to head to the next Poke Center in order to heal it. Fortunately, one was just close by. Nurse Joy took it from her, saying it would be quite a while before it was back to full health again. Hungry as Ash was, she decided to get something to eat in the meantime.

As she return, she had a horrifying realization: the Poke Center was gone! Instead there was just an old empty building, completely run down as if being vacant for decades.

Farther away a Zoroark was called back to it's Poke Ball and finally, Pichu was back to its real owner.

Years
I use my magnemite to break me out of jail! Leaving a big body pillow behind so they won't notice I'm gone!
Because that totally works, right?
They should really confiscate your pokeballs... silly officer Jenny. Once outside I send my magnemite to track the pichu, as I had it use Lock On on it earlier!

I have magnemite create some yummy electricity that the pichu can't resist. When Megan briefly looks away, it's suddenly gone!
Magnemite safely lures pichu to me =)

well that became rather elaborate lol

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
As Pichu was headed towards Magnemite, ReKoil looked down notice a cute little Vulpix! Aww!

Then suddenly Vulpix unleashed a massive Fire Spin attack on Magnemite! In the fiery chaos and confusion, I promptly swoop in, swinging from a vine George of the Jungle style and snatch up Pichu!

Years
I was watching the events unfold from my a nearby tree. My Scyther slices the vine, and Superjolt falls into a filthy Muk pool. Pichu goes flying as they fall, but my Acrodactyl swoops in and saves the wee thing from a mud bath!!! Bye!!!

Years
I toss an Aerodactylite at the Aerodactyl to startle it. While it mega evolves, I quickly have Abra Teleport Pichu to me, then hop on Arcanine and dash off.
That Mega Aerodactyl is totally gonna come back to bite me, but hey, for now.... team rocket is blasting off again.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I was watching the events unfold from my a nearby tree. My Scyther slices the vine, and Superjolt falls into a filthy Muk pool. Pichu goes flying as they fall, but my Acrodactyl swoops in and saves the wee thing from a mud bath!!! Bye!!!
Rude! I just bought this shirt :(

ReKoil and Arcanine, continue on but soon find themselves growing quite sleepy! They realize they've walked into a haze of Sleep Powder, thanks to my Dustox! As they doze off, Dustox grabs Pichu!

Years
Pichu however refused to go in the pokeball and ran off again. So I have my Roserade use Sweet Scent to lure it over....
....and then we all have a picnic =D

Years
Ok... you've had Pichu quite long enough...

My Gigantamax Charizard simply toasts your Roserade and Pichu is once again back in Momma's arms!

Years
Gmax Charizard certainly can't handle the power of my almighty shiny Mudkip! Use Hydro Pump to get that Pichu back!

Years
Team Rocket ambush you at the end of the road... while you're dealing with them, I sneak out of the bush behind you and make off with Pichu!

Years
Bewear pops out of nowhere and grabs all of those Team Rocket members, then runs away to make room for me. I send out Bulbasaur to snatch Pichu away with Vine Whip!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
But then, Pichu feels tickled, it uses Discharge on your Pidgeot. Pidgeot drops Pichu as my Altaria rescues Pichu! Pichu then make friends with my Raichu, so it follows me around!

Back