• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This site needs more non pokemon sub forums

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
You're more than welcome to post anything you like regarding movies, music, TV etc. in Culture and Media. I agree that variety is good but, at present, there currently isn't enough demand for separate forums for each of the subjects you've mentioned.

ben cousins

Backspacer
Years
You're more than welcome to post anything you like regarding movies, music, TV etc. in Culture and Media. I agree that variety is good but, at present, there currently isn't enough demand for separate forums for each of the subjects you've mentioned.
Why?this is probably the biggest forum i've been part of.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Most people aren't as interested as one would expect/predict in talking about non-Pokemon stuff, unfortunately. Most of the discussion is centred in Pokemon Gaming, Trading, Emulation and the more Off-Topic places (Other Chat, Other Voting Polls etc.). Like I said, please continue to post good stuff in the areas you like, but until lots more people do so, there won't really be the specific demand for separate entertainment forums.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'd love if there was such overwhelming activity that culture and media could be split off into it's own category. It plays such a large role in our lives on a day-to-day basis. The lack of the expected activity in that forum is a little disheartening, speaking as the former moderator there. One can dream. This is predominantly a Japanese-oriented forum, unfortunately, so most of the people here are more interested in the Japanese music, video games, books, anime, etc. than Westernized (speaking as, anything west of Japan) entertainment.

Back