• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Skull fossil or Armor fossil ^_^

Skull fossil or Armor fossil ^_^

• Skull fossil (Cranidos)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Armor fossil (Shieldon)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Heh...if i would choose over the skull fossil....i would choose the shield fossil....Bastiodon is a fun guy..he can get stronger if you belive XD.:):pink_blush:

Years
My biggest beef with DPPt will always be the fossil Pokemon it introduced, because I'm not a fan of either of them. :\ If I had to pick, I guess Shieldon is cuter. I'm just not a fan at all of Cranidos and Rampardos.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
My Rampardos in my Sun Nuzlocke just wiped the Electric trail single handedly (well maybe 99%, the totem's summoned mon parahax'd him so I had to switch out) so I will have to go with that. Thought that said I probably won't use it in DPPt itself due to Rock tomb's bad accuracy and power back then...

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I prefer Shieldon over Cranidos, whose evolution just looks like a post-puberty version of itself (talk about bland evolutions). However, Shieldon has been giving me a lot of headaches the past few years because it is still one of the mere five Pokémon I'm missing in my National Dex, because I have Diamond. No one else around me has Pearl or Platinum, and I fear this is gonna be the one Pokémon I will never find...

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Rampardos was one of my first Pokemon cards, and I really like the design of Cranidos/Rampardos. So i have to go with Cranidos! +i prefer the play style of Cranidos.

Back