• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Thanks you for the compliments. I liked all your comics to. Well I got a new one. This one answers a question we all want to know. Enjoy :D.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Goatman56 said:
Thanks you for the compliments. I liked all your comics to. Well I got a new one. This one answers a question we all want to know. Enjoy :D.
ROFL, that was funny. It made me laugh out load. :P

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
ok i got a suggestion for the sprite comic forum

you should have sprite comic of the week,

sprite comic of the month,

and sprite comc of the year

:D

Years
Hey I do stuff like that on my form!
It's REALLY fun.
You chose a topic on what to make a comic on (Example Super Mario World). and you try to make the funniest comic!

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well I have a new comic. I couldn't post it yesterday cause my internet was on the fritz :D. Well here it is, enjoy.
Ten comics! Woot!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Goatman56 said:
Well I have a new comic. I couldn't post it yesterday cause my internet was on the fritz :D. Well here it is, enjoy.
Ten comics! Woot!
LOL! Thats funny! If PC had a Comic Contest I'm sure you would win! :P

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'm done with #11. Couldn't post it last night, internet on the firtz again. So here it is, enjoy.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Goatman56 said:
I'm done with #11. Couldn't post it last night, internet on the firtz again. So here it is, enjoy.
I'ev gotta say, your stuff is THE FUNNYEST stuff I'ev ever seen! :P

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
New comic. I couldn't do it earlier cause I had my friends over. So enjoy :D.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
New comic. Some people may not get this comics joke, so if I need to explain it I will. So, enjoy :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back