• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
do u want these 2nite or wud i be able to get them 2 u 2morro cuz i have to go to bed soon, have skool early in the morning 2morro

NotoriouzElmo

Years
btw ur arceus has like a classic rebon on it so i cant clone it, unless i get an ar and take of the ribbon, which i cud do 2morro

Years
ok i do have an arceus without a classic ribbon.. would you like me to trade you that one so you can keep. then send me the classic ribbon one back along with the shaymin clone?

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
I can get it cloned would you do it for these :

Eigakan Regigigas lvl 100

and

Zapdos lvl 60 ( BT)
modest/very finicky
discharge/roost/charge/agility

NotoriouzElmo

Years
hey live sorry i wasnt on yesterday i had soo much hw i have ur arceus but i 4got ur shaymin in the gts and it was traded by a pokemon i didnt expect anyone to have a lvl 100 keckleon, i will be willing to give u a free pokemon if u wud like because it is my fault dat u dnt have it anymore

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
offer = female teddiursa with guts(has pickup becomes guts when ursaring)

want = earthquake and stealthrock tms

Back