• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
Today I locked a thread and instead of linking to the proper thread I accidentally linked to this image:

cce7a5ec-ffb5-407c-b937-309f2928495e.jpg

I miss my cat and seeing this picture makes me want to go steal a kitten.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
That is so cute. I want that little kitty. :3 Thats it next time I go to the animal shelter Im stealing a kitten and smuggling it home in my purse, I can hide it in my closet. xD

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
My cats don't get to go outside very much, but we do have a rooftop they like to be on. One of them likes to catch pigeons.. I have a pic but it's a bit bloody!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Kittens are so cute and adorable. <3

Least my kitty was. And now he's such a gorgeous handsome cat. I love him sooo much.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
CAN SOMEONE RENAME THE THREAD THE DAILY KITTY-CAT!?

Livey, I'm looking at you!
You need to take a break. Wait, it happened.

Funnily enough, baby horses aren't cute at all. speaking of animal babies, that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My cat still likes to ponce on my jeans and other things. He's so cute. <3

And the ducklings arresting that kitten is simply adorable!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Wait we are talking cats? That's my kinda topic!

I have four cats and they are all adorable. :3 Well, one is adorable and highly irritating, but still, adorable. xD

blue

gucci
Years
Awwww!

We changed our Cat's name when we first got it, it was originally called Biscuit but because the owner named it that we thought we'd change it ourselves.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
What did you change it's name too? We got a cat from a relative (the irritating cat. xD) and we didn't change his name away from Max. ^__^

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My cat's name is Samson because Samson in the Bible gets his power from his long hair and my cat gets all his cuteness from his long fur :3

blue

gucci
Years
I've got 2 cats, Persian who is 11 we named her that because I used to love the Pokémon Persian and when she was alive we had another cat called Meowth I'm sure you can figure out why she was called that. Then we got another cat 1 year later who is 10 now and she's called Sparky, she's so unique she acts like a dog but I love them both so much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My cat's name is Koto (Or Kotito, if you're my mom haha), though I like to call him KotoKitty. <3 His name is derived by a character's name from a rather obscure manga, in which the character's name was Kotosuke Nekogami. He didn't have a name the night I got him and I was thinking of one for him, and just decided 'oh hell why not'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back