Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 7th, 2016 (1:55 PM).

I want to use all of the hacks that I have downloaded. Can someone give me a list of all the .NARC files I need to extract to use all of these hacks?

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 28th, 2016 (11:13 PM).

Thanks a lot for those great tools. But can you make an update for your DPP Attack Editor, in which we can change the categories of moves (physical, special, status). For example, a TM70 Flash dealing 50 fairy special damage?
Old August 29th, 2016 (7:53 AM).
Little Hacker

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by presariohg View Post
Thanks a lot for those great tools. But can you make an update for your DPP Attack Editor, in which we can change the categories of moves (physical, special, status). For example, a TM70 Flash dealing 50 fairy special damage?
Well, this could be interesting. But before doing that someone must discover a way to do that xP
I'm currently studying for the university, and during august I got some free time which I spent doing some development on DS PokeHack Studio , and now in september and the months coming I won't have much free time
In summary: I'm not good at researching + I haven't so much free time, that's why I'm slow as a slug
If someone manages to do that (with hex editing) I could develop a new version of DPP Attack Editor, or integrate that feature in DS PokeHack Studio

Visit my website, Hack Rom Tools, here you can find useful tools for ROM hacking.
Old 1 Week Ago (5:05 PM).
Gaijin Trainer

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sliter
Hey, could I request you something ?
I told you before of some bugs your text editor about the codes like for characters names... and I was looking some of gen 6~7 texts and I noticed the text editor change these for stuff like " [VAR char name 000] ... so I would like to ask you for that? maybe the program be a bit more like the XY text, want need to get on this is :
-Change the values from codes like \v0103ぁ\x0000\x0000 to [Rival Name]
or something alike... you can use the same of the XY text if you want, no problem XD
-Option to export as .txt and re import as well
and one more I would like to request you to add is an option of character map.. for example I want to use the money "P" symbol or something else there, I could open an character map, locate it and place there. I would like this to see and use characters not totally used but that are in the game, like some that are on the text entry and others that aren't like the P symbol

Sponsored Links