• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
Hi! Sorry to be a pain in the neck, but my ROM still doesn't work with this game (White Screen) and the link to Pokehacking doesn't work, so I can't play your game? Please help me to get it to work because it looks soooooooo cool! Thanks :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hi! Sorry to be a pain in the neck, but my ROM still doesn't work with this game (White Screen) and the link to Pokehacking doesn't work, so I can't play your game? Please help me to get it to work because it looks soooooooo cool! Thanks :)

I think it's the ROM. It works if you patch temporarily with VBA but not with LIPS. >Dante< is remaking this on Emerald to make it better and to remove the problem. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
this game looks awsome i hope its in english ima download it right now :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
It's not in English yet, but we're (Me and Ash) working on an English Translation, which will be done soon.

Oh ok Awsome but i did download it and it didnt play for some reason I did the ips patch and did it on pokemon red so i dont know why it didnt play

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
lmao im confusing myself now ok ill try now with ruby lol... ok just did it again for like the 20th time lol and nope Visual boy just shows a white screen and i did change it to flash 128k and i have the latest 1.8.0-beta 3 and also tryed it on No$gba and it said rom image crashed...

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
lmao im confusing myself now ok ill try now with ruby lol... ok just did it again for like the 20th time lol and nope Visual boy just shows a white screen and i did change it to flash 128k and i have the latest 1.8.0-beta 3 and also tryed it on No$gba and it said rom image crashed...
There are many things that can cause you problems when it comes to ROMs. You need Lunar IPS, the correct ROM base of the ROM hack, an up-to-date emulator, the correct emulator settings, etc. Or you could be doing something wrong yourself, like patching it incorrectly or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
There are many things that can cause you problems when it comes to ROMs. You need Lunar IPS, the correct ROM base of the ROM hack, an up-to-date emulator, the correct emulator settings, etc. Or you could be doing something wrong yourself, like patching it incorrectly or something.

ok well i downloaded pokemon ruby i used the lunar ips patch and applyed the patch to pokemon ruby its said patched succesfully and in the front page its has a link to vba 1.8.0 beta 3 which i downloaded and have the settings as it shows and nope just a a white screen i tryed going to pokehacking.com but it cannot find the server and also my No$gba is the 2.6a.. none work nonetheless

RESTART45

I make ideas you make hacks
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
i tried it out and ... a poochyena? seriously? i was hoping fo a swablu cuz of the altaria on the screen. and wasnt that maze thing in G/S/C ?

RESTART45

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
you know the maze were u chase poochyena in a circle and then go around and corner it in G/S/C u chased a farfetch'd around in the forest untill u gotit to go back to its owner and still WHY A POOCHYENA DX

p.s. sorry for the complaining D:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
you know the maze were u chase poochyena in a circle and then go around and corner it in G/S/C u chased a farfetch'd around in the forest untill u gotit to go back to its owner and still WHY A POOCHYENA DX

p.s. sorry for the complaining D:

Oh, that? It's part of the storyline. If you don't do it,
then how are you supposed to get your Starter?
And like I said, Poochyena is an unsual starter so Dante might've used it
as a Starter.

RESTART45

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
hmmm I guess so. and also for some reason after i talked to lance my poochyena turned into a missingno. now i cant battle D:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Did you download Beta 1? I think you probably did.
Good news! Beta 2 of Crono is finally translated into
English!
Here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/idd6s3
Enjoy, people!
good man!
This is an awesome NEWS!!
==========================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

As has already been said by Ruka price in the preceding post..
Pokèmon Crono Beta 2 in English have been released!!
Before passing to the news I want to give my public thanks to the two official translators of pokècommunity..
Ruka Prince and Ash493 for their fantastic job..
because it's not easy translate an hack from a language that you don't know..
my objective is make my hack, famous to international level..
and their help has been fundamental..
thanks ^^
The new DOWNLOAD it's available in the FIRST POST

Besides I want to thank mervyn797 for these 2 fantastic FanBar that had prepared a long time ago for me..
but I had not the time to publish this ^^"
(I hope that has not been offended friend ;))
17467324.png

Code:
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6857/17467324.png
26437359.png

Code:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4337/26437359.png
I finally want to specify, that the jobs on Crono continue, even if in slow way because I am very busy in this period...

Returning to Crono, I am improving the basic graphics to make very more natural then before..
the maps will be very more articulated than before (with my new style of mapping), and the road that you will choose to cross will very often bring you to face different events..
this is the first part of the new Midamond where you can see, up, the new LITTLE TOWN and an abandoned Manision that will hide many mysteries!
Pokemon-Crono-New-Midamond-143146415
The map it's uder spoiler becouse it's too big
Spoiler:

I hope that this news like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back