• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Well, I've recently came to the conclusion that I'm asexual. I'm not sure why I didn't come to that conclusion a long time ago since I knew what that was. I think it's because, while I don't have any sexual attraction to anyone, I do want to have sex and I think I do have a pretty normal sex drive.

I'm still a virgin now. I'm pretty indifferent to it, actually. I did go through a phrase last year where I was like "I'm 20 years old and haven't had sex yet? Lame." and I remember a few weeks last year before it where I was obsessed with losing the V-card, but I didn't do anything about it and after a while that went away. I don't go actively look for sex, but I would have it if the opportunity came.

Reactions: Her

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
I am of legal age. I'm not supposed to have sex until after marriage (religious reasons), and honestly, I think that's a fair rule to live by. I'm not religious though.

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
As long as I'm not dying as one. Nah, I don't care. I don't think society cares too, least where I live.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
Until after I tie the knot. Yes, I have a raging libido pls don't kill me

Bonus question:
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?
If you prepare beforehand and understand the possible repercussions then do what you want. I have a problem with people who don't.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
Lack of interest from another person, obviously. :P
(In all seriousness though, the reason I haven't lost it was because around a month ago I let my best mate blow all my condoms up into balloons, Needless to say, I was very ill prepared and I still hate myself for it; this is why it's taken me a month to post in this thread. But yeah, said girl was probably already fairly mentally damaged to even consider reaching this point with me, thus the above point I have made still stands.)

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
Well, I'm 17 and my hormones are ill-controlled and rampant, soooo no. XD I blame society. It's a teenage thing k?

I dunno... I guess when the opportunity presents itself? (It probably won't for a very long time tbh, but one can only hope, right?)

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
While I do have a dedicated partner, he respects that a: I am not ready and b: I am asexual. I'm not against sex or anything, but I personally believe in sex after marriage (At least for myself). I'm open to it but now is not the time. I've got more important things to deal with in my life right now.

Absolutely. I don't care as much as I used to. I think there's a lot of pressure to not be a virgin especially in high school and college, but that is only from drawing on my own experiences.

It really doesn't appeal to me, but I'm okay with it. And as I previously mentioned, after marriage. Whenever that's legal, that is.

Bonus question:
As long as they did not coerce or force anyone, then I really don't care. You can live your life however you like. Whether or not I think something is right or wrong is irrelevant.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
1. How many times do you think you've had it?

Pshhhh, I lost count a long time ago.

2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?

Haha, well...let's just say I was a lot younger than most.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?

Heck Yes.

Bonus question:

Idgaf.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Well, fear is one of the selections, because of probably STIs. Also, I have never had a girlfriend, ever :/
To be honest I'm not really bothered about it. And do I care what the people have to say in regards to it? Nah, not at all.
Eventually, but as to when, probably when I eventually get a girlfriend and she says that she is ok with it.

Bonus question:
It doesn't really bother me, as long as they aren't deliberately spreading STIs.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
How many times do you think you've had it?

Countless, but I've [officially] been with my current partner for 3 years now, so it'd be quite a challenge to keep track.
I've only had two sexual conquests unlucky individuals partners, which is more of an appropriate statistic that the amount of times, in my mind.

What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?

During highschool, when I was 17. It wasn't a romantic thing, it was just me and a really close guy-friend, decided we both wanted to. Surprisingly it was never awkward afterwards, and we're still close friends.

When I was 18 I met my current Girlfriend, and we've been together ever since.

Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?

Read the previous answer; yeah.
If you're attractive, you're attractive. Gender plays no part in that for me.

I know a few people who are like that, and while it's certainly not ideal for everyone they're happy and that's all that should matter really.

Be mature!!! Thank you!!!

You can't make me! >:3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
1. How many times do you think you've had it? Only a couple! (Long distance woop)
2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it? 18
3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls? Only my boyfriend.
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people? If they enjoy it then it's no concern of mine, barring it's consensual. :p

(Sorry @ 70 rl <3)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years

Not often. Has to be between 50-100 maybe less than that even. Was same girl.

19 nearly 20.

Only 1 girl and since we broke up and I wasn't able to see my son I haven't had interested in a single girl since then. Doubt I ever will to be honest I never even look at anyone now, and I guess the way people go on about it to me doesn't make me want to go find anyone else to share that with. Maybe some day but for now I am totally happy how I am.

Bonus.

For me I hate people that will go out then sleep with someone they have just met, my best friend has done it loads of times and I know she doesn't use protection most of the time. But I guess that is influenced by how I am with sex and not really needing/wanting it.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
What a strange thread to have on a Pokemon-centric forum... :P

Depends on what we're talking here. Traditionally, I haven't. As for "oral", quite a bit actually! With only one person though.

Oral virginity was lost at 17.

With my boyfriend when I was 17. He was the only boy, the rest were girls.

Years
How many times? I stopped counting when I started having regular sex but it was about an average of 3-4 times a week for a good two years with probably maybe maximum of a month gap maybe twice in that time.
I have been counting partners however because well who doesn't.
Spoiler:

I had just turned 14 my first time and I am so glad I didn't wait.
I apologise to everyone I might accidentally offend here but I often think about all the things I would have missed if I waited until I was 18, or 16 even. All the people I would meet, and the confidence I have gained (Not to mention the skills you learn in the process ;D). People keep telling me that they're "waiting for that special person" but really my first experience means nothing but my starting point to a sexual career. Albeit all of my sexual partners have been with women I don't find myself being "in love" with so I don't really know what special is.
I also think that if you don't have the experience, when it finally is special it'll suck. You need practise otherwise you're like a lost kid at Disneyland wanting to try all the attractions but not really knowing where to start or what to do when you get there.

Only women, I'm not so much interested in men, I have been drunk enough to experiment but I couldn't go through with it. It makes me uncomfortable to be in a sexual environment when women aren't involved apparently.

BONUS YEAH!!
Alright so I have no issue with people with people who sleep around. I actually prefer it to be a quality in people >_>
But I don't like people who brag about how much action they get or who display videos or pictures in social environments or mediums.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
I'm 19 and still a virgin, I have been pushed to have sex but I have refused because I think that to give you virginity to someone you have to be in the ultimate position of love and faith and to me that is marriage.

Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
I'm totally fine with being a virgin. Here in Australia I haven't experienced society here to expect people to lose their virginity. Society is more set on having a partner than having to lose your virginity.

When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
After marriage. Yeah Sex is something I would love to have after on :)

Well when you talk about those people its their decision to have sex with whom they choose to, but in reality it is kinda wrong because why open your self to a lot of people. Sex is an intimate act keep it for the one special person in your life.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
1. I can legally misplace my virginity at 16 in my country, so I'm not going to get busy under the sheets until then I think. What sucks in my country is that 16 is only for heterosexual people yet homosexuals have to wait until 18. That's a bit unfair, and this is coming from someone who will never do it with another man
2. Uh, well I do like not being in trouble with the law.
3. Eh, I don't know. Defiantly not with some strangers but someone I've been in a relationship for a long amount of time.

(Can't really think of a response for the bonus question :/)

DjentlemanJoe

A True Djentleman
Years
Contribootn.

Times, or people slept with? I've had 3 long term relationships since 16, countless times. I've got a gutter mind too and I'm quite open, so I guess you could say that I've had a lot more offers than I've taken. The answer to how many times is countless. If were discussing how many people I have put the P in the V, its 3. Everything else throws that number to one I probably can't recall.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls
Nope.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2013
Probably close to 100. not going to lie. I've been in a relationship for almost two years.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I think it's mainly because I don't have anyone. I've never dated anyone and no one has shown any desire for me :'(

I'm fine with it. The majority of my friends are not, they think it's weird. I'm only 19! I don't want to lose my virginity to someone I don't know, I want to lose it to someone I love. I don't need to be married, but I think it's important to share it with someone special.

As soon as I find the right person :)

As for the bonus question, it's their body. I don't really care if someone has sex 5 times a day with 5 different people. As long as you're safe and happy, great. Get your freak on lmao

Years
Well when you talk about those people its their decision to have sex with whom they choose to, but in reality it is kinda wrong because why open your self to a lot of people. Sex is an intimate act keep it for the one special person in your life.

So I'm not picking on you for any specific reason but I'm interested in hearing your opinion on how different people think.

We're very different, you're obviously religious and having sex outside of marriage is in your words "wrong". But I wonder in what way?
To me, it's kind of like I feel as if you're missing out on the experience of having a good night and then going off to the rest of your life feeling elated for the next day or so.
So not having sex is fine, but to be completely missing out on it is also kind of wrong I guess.

I'm thinking that mutually opening myself to not-so-random strangers gives both of us an opportunity to feel good in more ways than just one and for more than that time spent in bed. Because to people like me the the amount of special doesn't change person to person.
The sex isn't special the person isn't special it's everything that went into that night that is, the getting ready, the date, the food/movies/paintball(If you're a woman and you disagree with paintball, you're wrong best date EVER), then the building up of courage to invite them back to your place etc.
In a sense, my version of special gets ruined the longer you're in a committed relationship.

Actually now I kind of want to open this up to everyone, I want everyone's opinion on what "special" really is and what "wrong" actually is (without going into a religious debate please).

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
- More times than I can count. It's easily to 1000 if not higher by now. I have been married for over four years now. :P

- I was 19 almost 20.

- Nope, I'm straight.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think a lot of people are underestimating the fun you can have with random sex. I'm not suggesting people do it with just anybody, but a one-night stand every now and then is fine. You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy the carnal pleasures, no matter what your parents tell you.

Back