• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Justice

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
I like the Starters, But Smoochum? :| you should change that to a pokemon that evolves 2x Like Magby and elekid.

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
I've updated the post with the help of L96.
I'll be updating the screen shots after 2-3 days or so.

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
I'm super excited to see more of this! :D

Thank you, me and L96 are working hard for this.

A Little update!

The new title screen:
I didn't add the version text because I don't want it to be blocking the face :P
Even if you recommend it, I absolutely won't agree.
nehmrr.jpg

The new starting place!
It's the terrorist old hideout also the starting place.
inpt2AK.png

The new path!
svH80fW.png

I'm already starting scripting, I'll be updating more on after.

Last edited:

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Thank you, me and L96 are working hard for this.

A Little update!

The new title screen:
I didn't add the version text because I don't want it to be blocking the face :P
Even if you recommend it, I absolutely won't agree.
nehmrr.jpg

The new starting place!
It's the terrorist old hideout also the starting place.
inpt2AK.png

The new path!
svH80fW.png

I'm already starting scripting, I'll be updating more on after.

These maps feel a little bland. While I noticed you try to be a bit scattered with your trees in the first map, you can still see strong lines. Such as the mountain, the ledge, the paths, as well as the border. There's not as much to say about your second map, other than it just feels awkward due to the places you have to walk that are only one tile wide. It feels constricted.

Best of luck on this.

Also, I really like the titlescreen, but dislike that you revealed who she was.

Last edited:

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
These maps feel a little bland. While I noticed you try to be a bit scattered with your trees in the first map, you can still see strong lines. Such as the mountain, the ledge, the paths, as well as the border. There's not as much to say about your second map, other than it just feels awkward due to the places you have to walk that are only one tile wide. It feels constricted.

Best of luck on this.

Also, I really like the titlescreen, but dislike that you revealed who she was.

I'm gonna change the starting map for sure.
I'll try to change the second map a little, after I finish my problem in some scripts.
Well, too bad you're the only one who know she is and I'll be just hiding her identity now ^^

It would be nice if you implemented physical/special split :D

I'm just a middle hacker, I don't even know what is that.
But I'll get the details of that.

Update:
The leader terrorist trainer sprite is available!
I'll be showing it tomorrow.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
I'm gonna change the starting map for sure.
I'll try to change the second map a little, after I finish my problem in some scripts.
Well, too bad you're the only one who know she is and I'll be just hiding her identity now ^^

Edited my post so no one will know. ;D

Years
Will you inculude physical/special split and/or day and night system to this? Really excited about your hack, and best of luck for you :)
Ps: loving the titlescreen music!!

Last edited:

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Will you inculude physical/special split and/or day and night system to this? Really excited about your hack, and best of luck for you :)
Ps: loving the titlescreen music!!

I might the add day & night system, also thanks for the feedback.
I have a friend who plays piano on youtube, he gave me the mid. I'm loving it myself!

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
This looks interesting, the new path looks extremely green.
I hope this will be completed. (:

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the feed back!
I've map the second path which is the Beacon Path! L96 is remapping the Vextra Ruins, because I first mapped it and turn out sucked. Beacon Path is connected to a cave which is I still don't know what to name it. And the cave leads out to the upper right side. As you can see, there is also a second entrance in the upper right which leads the exit of the cave.
e1SAnWq.png

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
A little updated!
L96 mapped the inside cave that is connected to Beacon Path!
Cave's name is "Fault Cave" Tell me is there something wrong or need to be add.
I'll gladly take your advice.
8Hv2IU5.png

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Hi, showing the third to the last map by the end of the first beta. Some scripts are set and tested!
Spoiler:

Back