• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
i want ash to have a pancham since...the photographer i forgot her name the gym leaders sister, didnt have it. but i dont want him to evolve it because pangoro would just be very very powerful and i like ash having powerful but not too powerful pokemon

Powerful pokemon..... Please jigglypuff says hi lol.
Won't pangoro have 4x weakness to fairy? So sit and pray that there is no double slap equivalent fairy move lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i want ash to have a pancham since...the photographer i forgot her name the gym leaders sister, didnt have it. but i dont want him to evolve it because pangoro would just be very very powerful and i like ash having powerful but not too powerful pokemon

Ash should Directly catch a Pangoro !
Pangoro could be the Tsun-Tsun of the Team , It act like it doesn't care about Ash but come to protect him everytime he's in Danger. (Like Its Pokedex entry)
If Ash catch Pancham then it will another stupid Oshawott who's job is to chess after Women.
May be he & Serena can catch both just like Black & White (PokeSpe) Did .
I wonder , What Fairy Type Pokemon Ash will catch ??? After all , Its a new type So If Writer want to Market it then wouldn't be a better idea to give Ash one .

Guy

just a guy
Years
I wonder , What Fairy Type Pokemon Ash will catch ??? After all , Its a new type So If Writer want to Market it then wouldn't be a better idea to give Ash one .
It took Ash five generations before he caught his first Dark type and he still doesn't have his own Steel type yet. Both of which were new types in Gen II. I'd say Serena would be the likely candidate to capture a Fairy type (preferably Sylveon!) for the writers to market the new type to viewers. Clemont already has a Dedenne, which is part Fairy, but I can imagine it's Electric type would be more dominant side of its two types. Still, this doesn't mean I don't want Ash to have a Fairy type of his own. I think it'd be great if he does, but I'm just not sure if I'm willing to bet on those odds.

Years
It took Ash five generations before he caught his first Dark type and he still doesn't have his own Steel type yet. Both of which were new types in Gen II. I'd say Serena would be the likely candidate to capture a Fairy type (preferably Sylveon!) for the writers to market the new type to viewers. Clemont already has a Dedenne, which is part Fairy, but I can imagine it's Electric type would be more dominant side of its two types. Still, this doesn't mean I don't want Ash to have a Fairy type of his own. I think it'd be great if he does, but I'm just not sure if I'm willing to bet on those odds.

Interesting theory you have there Shivi, I know it took Ash a long time to catch a Dragon-type but he eventually got Gible, and then the next region he finally catches a Dark-type, Scraggy and Krookodile to be exact. I'm still hoping can finally catch a Psychic-type or Steel-type since he hasn't had any of those types yet, I know he hasn't owned any Ghost-types either but it's often hard to imagine which ones would suit him. But I do agree with you on Serena with a Fairy-type on her team, she'd make a great character to showcase the new type even though Clemont has a part Fairy-type already but I guess they might focus on Dedenne's Electric typing more like you said.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Ash catching a Fairy Type will be much better Marketing then Giving Serena a fairy type Pokemon Or Bring some Idiot who will crush Ash with Fairy type.

Fairy Type seem to be much more bigger deal then Steel & Dark type were !!!
Plus , I believe Ash should catch a Steel , Fairy , Ghost & Psychic type Pokemon instate of catching 10 pokemon of same type .

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
They are a bigger deal, yes, but it is very easy to feature new Pokémon and types within the main cast. Even if it isn't Ash who has one, you're still going to be seeing the person who does every single episode of the series. There will be many times when the character will use their Fairy, especially if that's what they want to showcase. Pikachu and probably Dedenne will be seen more, but you're not going to get around that. So if it's showcase you want, any of the main trainers will do.

If you desperately want Ash to have a fairy, find one that suits him. He's not getting a Sylveon and probably not a Flabébé unless its evolution is more battle-oriented. You gotta remember Ash takes on gyms and leagues and needs Pokémon that will be enthusiastic about that. I see Sylveon as rather dainty and not battle-happy and Flabébé as too shy for battle.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I hope , XY series won't be like AG Where Serena goal & Rival will take the major spotlight while Ash will barely get 2 rival at the League .
Hopefully , Ash will have this type of rival -

-A Superior Rival :
Basically Someone Older & More experience !!! Like The Mysterious Man with a Mega Blaziken !
I don't think he's from Team Flare considering that his Mega Blaziken saved Ash .
I hope for someone like Kai Toshiki (Cardfight Vanguard ).
Sleeve42.png

He Should be strong , cold , Calm & a Mentor-like to Ash .
However , Ash doesn't like his cold way of treating people so he will want to beat him the most among all his XY rival .

-A Main Rival : Basically A Boy around Ash's age who nether stronger Or Weaker then Ash .
Like Blue (Pokespe) ,Ren (Shamen King) , Gray (Fairy tail) .
He & Ash often fight but he will not be a gag rival like Berry .
His relationship with Ash will be like this-
images

However they will show care for each other & work as a team when the time come's !

-A serious Female rival : Girls should have a chance instate of being a gag rival like Bianca !!!
I would prefer another tsundere version of Giselle !
Giselle_2.jpg

Only difference , She doesn't change her view even after her first defect against Ash.
It will took a lot more development & plot before she change her view about Perfection.
I liked Giselle , She's one of the Original character I wanted to reappear .
I Never felt the same competition I felt in her episode on any other episode .

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
It's official, Wobbuffet is returning with Team Rocket! Is anyone as glad as I am? Or would you rather prefer Mime Jr., Seviper, or any other of Team Rocket's past Pokémon to return, if any?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh no. Wobbu's the only one that could have been back. I see people wanting Weezing and Arbok but returning would have cheapened their departure imo. The others had good runs as well, but... there was really no Pokémon that fit in as well as Wobbuffet. His presence was nearly as big as Meowth's. I'm so glad he's coming back (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm okay with Wobbuffet coming back! Kind of saying 'hey so what we tried to do in unova didn't quite work so we're going to pull back and do what we used to do with TR and have them be gag relief enemies' that said I'm curious to know as to what their Kalos Pokemon will be. If they're going to run the old gag of one of Jame's Pokemon always hugging him or something along the lines then I guess Malamar can be a good candidate?

On another note something has been bothering me. Apparently there is sometime going around on tumblr that Ash will be 13 in Kalos but other than Wiki I have seen no proof. Is there an actual source saying he will be or is the people on tumblr really just believe wikipedia or all things?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Here's the debunking of the age thing! It's implicit ageing is all.

Malamer definitely is a good choice for that gag. I wonder if James will have a grass type again though? I do see him as a grass/poison-oriented trainer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ahhh thank you. <3 it was driving me crazy because i was sure that they were wrong but i wanted some clear evidence from someone or something that says so.

We haven't seen seen any grass Kalos Pokemon that would suit James. Though to be fair the only grass Pokemon from Kalos we've seen so far is Gogoat which doesn't suit him at all compared his past Pokemon. Malamar is Dark/Psychic in which he's only had one Pokemon (Mime Jr.) that has one of the two types beforehand. So I guess whether or not he'll be getting a new Grass/Poison Pokemon would have to wait until we know the full Kalos Pokedex.

Years
Awwww I liked Team Rocket in Unova at least for the first 20 or so episodes that I ended up watching. They had the overcoats and everything! I'm fine with the Wob returning as it is one of their strongest Pokemon when they bother to use it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The Current trailer prove that People like it When Ash look Badass even if Some idiot still tries to convince people how the Anime will be ruined if Ash become Badass !!!
Therefore , Ash should do even more Badass stuff with his Pokemon .
Something like this-
563090_570669706301859_1011687138_n.jpg

I can imagine Ash catch a Pokemon this Big and thinking of his next plan of action while sitting on its head .
Now that's a Badass way to show off Pokemon & its Trainer .

Ash being a Badass Protagonist will not kill the Anime So Some people should acting like it .

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I can imagine Ash catch a Pokemon this Big and thinking of his next plan of action while sitting on its head .

But he already has Charizard... I don't know if Charziard will stay around for XY, but I don't think that Ash will release him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
But he already has Charizard... I don't know if Charziard will stay around for XY, but I don't think that Ash will release him.

Can Ash sat on Chairzard head like that ??
Plus , Charizard ain't coming back until Kalo League .

Years
Can Ash sat on Chairzard head like that ??
Plus , Charizard ain't coming back until Kalo League .

Sorry but I don't like this. Why would he sat on a Pokemon's head? Pokemon are not sofas they are creatures.

And we don't know that yet. Personally, I think he will bring him to Kalos from the start but this is just a speculation.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Sorry but I don't like this. Why would he sat on a Pokemon's head? Pokemon are not sofas they are creatures.

And we don't know that yet. Personally, I think he will bring him to Kalos from the start but this is just a speculation.

Because it fun to watch when a trainer sat on Onix/Steelix/Gyarados Head .
Just like it was fun to watch Ash riding on the back of his Charizard/Pigigot/Rapiddash'.

Years
You said this

Imo, I don't see this happening bc Pokemon is not like that. And Pokemon are "badass" in battles.

Riding Pokemon is another thing they did that a lot in the past, they even bringing it to the games, it's cool. I would like to see Ash riding a Gogoat.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You said this

Imo, I don't see this happening bc Pokemon is not like that. And Pokemon are "badass" in battles.

Riding Pokemon is another thing they did that a lot in the past, they even bringing it to the games, it's cool. I would like to see Ash riding a Gogoat.

Pokemon can be Badass in many thing beside Battle , Writer just has to use their imagination like Pokespe's Arthur .

I want Ash to ride a Pyroar .
Gogoat suit Serena more then Ash .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back