• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
This has too much info... I can't search through the whole thing. What is the permission that lets you walk under it but also walk over it. Like Neti's bridge.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
How come Advance Text doesn't work? When I open it, it gives me this message:

"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or noe of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
i guess this is the right place to post this so does anyone know how to dual boot?
What? What does that have to do with hacking?

Thank you much.

One more, sorry; what's the bank for grass in APE? I would like to change the color of the grass.
Just change it using the pallete editor in AMap, its a lot easier. It can be found in the block editor.

Does anyone know the hex # of the weedle in Pokemon Firered Old man's catching tut?
Try reading this post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3591665&postcount=4908

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

"Component 'comctl32.ocx' or noe of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Google it to download it. :\
That's what I did, I think...

pokedude565

Is it possible to delete a map? I accidently saved one I made under a folder and need to get rid of it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2010

There are either three or four of .ocx files that are needed. You'll need to find one stick it in C/windows/system32, use command prompt and "regsvr whateverthenameis.ocx". Do this for each error message that pops up after you do the previous one and it should work once you get all of them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
You're never gonna believe this.

I went into one of my old backup copies and after testing if the old Brock could still be edited. I compiled his script without changing anything, and the same thing happened. Over 100 lines of coding, gone. I checked every gym leader, and the same thing happened with every one. It's not the script editor, I used every old version of PKSV I had and it still didn't work. I tried switching to XSE but I don't understand it... I have no idea what the problem is. I've already done a ton of work on the hack and I don't want to have to start all over, unless I really need to... Someone please help me with this.

RandomDude420

Random Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2009
Hey, I'm pretty noobish when it comes to hacking these roms. I have a few questions.1. How do I change events, like one to make someone other than the professor in firered give you your starter?2. How do I change the opening title screen?3. What is the best script editor? I've used a few, but I'm pretty lost on each, lol.Yeah, noob, but still, I'd appreciate the help.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What is the Nintendo DS Emulator Called?

No$GBA...

Hey, I'm pretty noobish when it comes to hacking these roms. I have a few questions.1. How do I change events, like one to make someone other than the professor in firered give you your starter?2. How do I change the opening title screen?3. What is the best script editor? I've used a few, but I'm pretty lost on each, lol.Yeah, noob, but still, I'd appreciate the help.

1. Script them... For script tutorials, go to the Documents and Tutorials section.
2. Change them through Cyclone, or whatever editors for title screens. For tools, check the Toolbox Section.
3. I have heard that XSE is great. Try it out. Still in the Toolbox Section...

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
i cant remember jow so um does anyone know how to save the map so you can view in paint?

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
not to edit i just want to post it in the map rating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back