• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
I went to Mc. Donalds (take out obviously) and they had the cutest girl toys in the happy meal I was like "me WAAANNNNTTTTT" so I got one. I was hoping for the polar bear, lion, or bunny, but according to the happy meal website I got "Leroy the Monkey" He's just a blob with a banana peel on his head I LOVE HIM OMMMGGGG! At first I called him "Banana Boy" but now he looks more like a Leroy. I LOVE YOU LEROY! :D

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Talking to a mod from another Discord server I left a few months ago. I had no idea what to do about the server anymore so I left due to stress, but I found this badass lady had completely turned it around while fighting her own shit battles in real life (including bloody COVID), and the only reason she gave me was "you left me in charge of the server, and I wanted you to come back to find it better than when you left it". I don't know what good deeds I've done in this life or the one before it to deserve to know such warm-hearted people.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Nothing, but getting back into writing after some procrastination was relaxing.

Years
I caught the shiny swirlix I was hunting for, and it had the naive nature I wanted too so it can be a mixed attacker. I love this shiny, it's looks like it turns from a strawberry cream puff to a chocolate one. My heart is still fluttering from excitement! I might need another one because I can't decide whether to leave it a swirlix or evolve it to slurpuff since both stages are cute.

K1K1-333

VIRTUAL ENTITY ✧
Years
1. my cat sleeping in a funny spot
and 2. hololive fukkireta cover came out today and i cannot stop listening to it and smiling omg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My boss called me about a news article I wrote for work today and took five minutes of his time to tell me that was the best article ever.

Back