• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trainers Overworld

DMD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I couldn't post a link as I haven't posted enough but I've been making these for over five years as a hobby but if someone wants to use these for a game just let me know and I can provide a psd of the full file. These are originally made in photoshop and can be resized if needed quite easily if you have something that can edit PSD files. I really hope someone finds these useful I would love to see them in a game someday.

Attachments

• mmproverworld.png
    mmproverworld.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 266

DMD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
honestly the power ranger ones i think i probably my favorite just because i can see where i started in style and detail and how far i've come in all these years i honestly just wish i had a use for them but i have no time to use them in a game

Back