• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 24, 2017
where is the move deleter. i cant find him and i am guessing i cant go to the move reminder unless i have a move deleted first.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2017
Is it possible to change the size from the Pokeon infinite fusion window?
Because I can't. :(

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years
The mentioned potential features are wicked, probably required an insane amount of work and an Everest effort. Good luck with developing the game man, especially when you are trying to accomplish THAT many features.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
I have downloaded the game and can play it but I dont have any text
How do I can fix it
Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2022
i used to have a glitch where the stuff in the data folder was in the normal folder and the fonts i fixed it by putting them back to there folders BUT i noticed there was no .exe so i browsed the posts on here and found a link that fixed it BUT a lot of graphics were missing like the stairs and the age thing and the mewtwo thing so i thought downloading that patch you put up would fix and it did. so there is a fix for something that some people have been having that don't use winrar but a rar opener or a thing called crafty file viewer

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
In my brief time playing this game I've found 1 bug and an exploit.

The trainer near the entrance to the pokemon league, once beaten, can be repeatedly talked to giving 2 potions for free each time. This can be used for unlimited potions.

If you take the "left" route in Viriddian Forest and walk infront of the trainer the game crashes and shows an error message about evolution. I have no clue what it's about.

Also, I can't find the watch under a bench in Pewter city. I've checked every bench I swear.

Thanks a lot, loving the game. Keep up the work.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 13, 2019
what i want? online features or 3 way fusions, heh articuno zapdos and moltres, anyone?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I have a Problem . Just download the pokemon fusion and cant fiz resolution ... its a small box both in normal and in full screen plz help

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Hello excuse me for my bad English, but I think I found a Bug in the Demo 2.0:
In the Underground Path from Route 8 to Route 7.
If you click multiple times at the hidden items you can get infinite numbers.
I tested it multiple times(go in, go out; reset game; save turn out, turn on), but nothing changed.

Unbenannt.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
Hey Guys, I want to do the Bellquest in Lavender Town, so I have to find Agatha first. A Npc in Lavender Town said she lives nearby the rock tunnel but i searched the area around rock tunnel and the rock tunnel itself but there is no agatha

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
I downloaded the game after a long long long time and now it is showing a error. It says " ????? 'BitmapCache' ? 393 ??? RuntimeError ???????? Failed to load the bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/intro1" I have no idea what is causing this, but I don't wanna unpack the file for 5 hours again.

Edit: I have fixed the problem, sort of. My game might have downloaded missing the Titles folder, and now I have to make the folder over again from scratch with the photos in the Graphics folder. I am glad that the photos are still in the Graphics folder

Another edit: I have finished the Titles folder I think... Now It needs a folder called battlers. Is there a way I could download the files without taking super long? Also what does the Battlers folder contain? I really want to play this game, I just don't know if I can fix this.

Probably last edit: I think the folder contains all of the pokemon... I don't know if I should try this if this game has like 1 billion pokemon.

LAST LAST EDIT: I downloaded it again. It crashes on start with no info

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
Can anybody help me?
I have played the game 2 days without any problem
but yet I have again no text
How can Ifix it ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
This game sounds amazing.

Would like to recommend MissingNo (Bird/Normal type or Normal/999 type, STAB to none but also without any super effective types) be a "legendary" encounter following the script of the old red/blue (minus the infinite item part). Can imagine how ridiculous those sprites would be :)

Was wondering if you implemented Dual type moves would they also be dual stab bonus? either additive or multiplicative.

Also: if they have 4 types, this game wouldn't be that bad :) Crobat or Golbat and Golem
Such as I'm a Flying/Poison & Ground/Rock:
Weak to:
Electric, Ice, Rock
Ground, Psychic, Fairy
Water, Grass, Ice
Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, Steel
Resist:
Grass, Fighting, Bug
Grass, Fighting, Poison, Bug, Fairy
Poison, Rock
Normal, Fire, Poison, Flying

With the current single type moveset that would end up as:
Weak to
Electric (immune)
Ice
Ground (immune)
Psychic
Water
Steel
Normal damage:
Rock
Fairy
Fighting
Grass
Resist:
Bug
Poison (also can't be poisoned)
Normal
Fire
Flying
~~~
I think as long as you had some sort of quad type calculator that people could reference that it'd be ok.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
This game sounds amazing.

Would like to recommend MissingNo (Bird/Normal type or Normal/999 type, STAB to none but also without any super effective types) be a "legendary" encounter following the script of the old red/blue (minus the infinite item part). Can imagine how ridiculous those sprites would be :)

Was wondering if you implemented Dual type moves would they also be dual stab bonus? either additive or multiplicative.

Also: if they have 4 types, this game wouldn't be that bad :) Crobat or Golbat and Golem
Such as I'm a Flying/Poison & Ground/Rock:
Weak to:
Electric, Ice, Rock
Ground, Psychic, Fairy
Water, Grass, Ice
Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, Steel
Resist:
Grass, Fighting, Bug
Grass, Fighting, Poison, Bug, Fairy
Poison, Rock
Normal, Fire, Poison, Flying

With the current single type moveset that would end up as:
Weak to
Electric (immune)
Ice
Ground (immune)
Psychic
Water
Steel
Normal damage:
Rock
Fairy
Fighting
Grass
Resist:
Bug
Poison (also can't be poisoned)
Normal
Fire
Flying
~~~
I think as long as you had some sort of quad type calculator that people could reference that it'd be ok.

The plan for quadruple types has been pretty much abandonned. It was quite a bit of work for a feature that people didn't really seem interested in. It might make a comeback at some point later on but it will not be happening for now. I'm still debating on whether to add dual-type moves or not however.

That being said, it would've been additive since I believe multiplicative would be too OP.

As for Missingno... Maaaaybe. There are actually sprites for it on the fusion website (for example: http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/103/0 ), but the main problem is that if I added at the end of the Pokedex, it would cause all sorts of problems if gen 2 is ever added into the game. I'm still considering it however.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
I won the first match against mewtwo and hoped for a game without random fusions in the wild, but the number random fused pokemon in the wild didn't seem to be reduced. It would be great with some way to play without random fusions in the wild amongst other reasons because it makes it harder to find the normal pokemon I want so I can make the fusions I want.

Last edited:
Back