• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I mean, I haven't been logging on too much, but if I join I can make sure to check in a couple times a day. It'd give me something to do, at least.

So sure, add me in.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
And signups are closed!

If there's any questions about the roles/mechanics/anything, feel free to PM me or ask on Discord, or ask here in the thread!

I'm gonna get started on things, but may not finish with sending Role PMs and stuff until tomorrow afternoon.

Superjolt

Years

WitchHunt

Day 1

Things had always been peaceful in the village of Undgroundus. But that was about to change...

The winds had shifted. The skies remained dark. An eerie feeling swept across the village...

There was a malevolent presence here. It was already among them, the villagers could feel it. Whatever it was, whoever it was...

The villagers knew they would have to stop it. Before it was too late...​

It is now Day 1!

Any roles that need to make important start-of-game decisions (Apprentice, Gambler, etc.) have 24 hours to send their choices (otherwise their choices will be randomized if they haven't chosen in 24 hours).

You may now post/discuss/vote or even talk about why you might be a good (or bad) choice for the King's Court. Have at it!

Superjolt

Years

Reminders

- Keep the activity rules in mind!
- Remember to have actions queued with me ahead of time when necessary (roles that can choose to reveal/activate may also queue their reveal/activation with a conditional if they wish)
- Once you are DEAD you are DEAD, death-posts are not allowed here!
- The game will now have a soft/hard lynch mechanic
- If there's anyone out there observing that would like to be a potential replacement, let me know! (Or if anyone observing would like an Observer/spectator chat set up I can do that too!)
- If anyone has any questions be sure to let me know!
- You also should go join Sparkin's game (if you haven't already for some reason!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote Count 0

Currently Not Voting (22): Abby, Bardothren, Home, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sparkin, Fletch, L'Belle, purplecicada, EvilChameleon, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Ash, Desinishon, Sword Master, Lycanthropy, Ras!, mew_nani, Aaron, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 17 votes to lynch an end the day early!

The day ends in 72 hours, around 1:30am EST on Sunday, July 2nd.​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh, we're starting with a day here, how unusual.

With a very limited amount of information upon deaths, I think it might be wise to discuss how much information we're going to reveal sooner or later. I mean, there's not much else to talk about yet, I guess.

Also I'm totally cool. I want to be one of the King's minions too please. :D

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
We're going to have to vote somewhen, so I'll bite the bullet and [VOTE]Ash

Shortest name;)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
We're going to have to vote somewhen, so I'll bite the bullet and [VOTE]Ash

Shortest name;)

Isn't it a bit early to be voting? We still have like 60+ hours though.

Well, I do have to agree we'll have to begin voting sometime, but I'll reserve my vote for now.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Vote early, vote often

I don't actually get what this statement means. Are you perhaps suggesting that it's more likely to miss a vote if you don't vote early?

Also, I reread the phase post and saw that there's a soft/hard lynch mechanic. What is that and how does it work?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Wow abby rude when did i hurt you

Soft lynch is end of day if we reached the majority that person is lynched. Hard lynch is if a certain number is met the day ends early. Numbers and such are in the phase post.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I don't actually get what this statement means. Are you perhaps suggesting that it's more likely to miss a vote if you don't vote early?

Also, I reread the phase post and saw that there's a soft/hard lynch mechanic. What is that and how does it work?

I vote early in the day and can change my vote on a whim

Back