• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I agree with Bard here, not sure if it's an attempt to make it seem like mistake or if he is innocent and it was an honest mistake
I'm not exactly sure what exactly to make of it right now or some of Paranoia's posts right now, I'll see if I can think of anything else later
I'm not exactly sure why Bidoof was asking about the mafia roles although it's probably just out of curiosity

Last edited:
Years
I think at this point a vote needs to be made, and right now I'm mostly satisfied with jd's response and think that a Drew lynch might return the most information. So with that I'm going to

[Vote] Paranoia_

Years
Honestly I'm just gonna go with my gut here and vote:

[Vote] GP

So, no actual reason then? Suddenly I'm feeling way better about the chances of you being scum.

As for why Drew, I explained why already smh. Now he's just put the nail in his coffin with that scummy OMGUS vote.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Tbh I didn't expect this D1 to be way different from typical D1s.

I feel that it's kinda weird that GP's being all proactive this D1. Feels kinda off somehow given that he's not actually like this and he's been called out for filler some game. He's very towny... but odd at the same. Maybe it's just me though.

Saws seems weirdly synergic with GP tbh. Also, the vote on Paranoia seems way unjustified

Jd feels genuine to me.

Bard's maybe trying to look innocent? Not sure

Paranoia's acting filler-ish and I see some contradictions with how there should be a reason to post to contribute, but only sheeping along with what other people say?

Ida seems inno?

Everyone else is null for me. I'm not too solid on my reads since I don't have much insight at D1/D2, but that's what I think for now.

I'll hold off my vote and would like to hear from Paranoia who I'm seeing is the most suspicious right now. If Paranoia is not mafia though, there's a chance Saws or GP or both may be one since they're next on my list

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
How is he not making sense?
Anyway, here's my vote.
[lynch] paranoia
I'm not sure about this but his vote didn't make very much sense.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Night 1

After the tartness of the cranberry sauce, the Smiths looked to wash it down with something sweet. What else to consume but Granny Smith's candied yams?

The yams were born from the earth and were pulled from soil at a young age. Cut up and canned was the life they were given for a while. They had plenty of this anti-aging chemical to keep their shelf life up for an entire year, these yams were one that was on the verge of expiring due to Granny's tendency to stock pile canned foods. They overheard a tale of yams befriending these white puffs of sweetness, called Marshmallows to many, and prayed everyday that this dream would come true. The day of the dreaded holiday they were poured into a pan, cheering as they saw their white, puffy soulmates. Not long after they were together and bonded in the hot sauna, which was exactly 400 ?F and for 30 minutes. Finally becoming one with the ones they were destined to be with they seemed overjoyed, until they started getting scooped in groups onto the death platters, which were still stained with cranberry. One by one they were devoured, screaming and getting crushed the Smith's chompers, the sweetness of their love washed down the tart cranberry, within a few minutes all the candied yams had been consumed.

The Smith's hunger was still not sated they eyed the turkey and are giving it thought on whether or not they should start with the main course. In that time frame, the Turkey would be able to spice it's next victim and steer their attention to another. They have 24 seconds to act.

Paranioa_ has been devoured. He was Candied Yams.

You may now send in your Night Actions and have 24 hours to do so. If all actions are in before then and I'm available to do the post then I will end the phase prematurely.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Devour] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Pecilia as the GM
Devoured Dishes

purplecicada as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as Candied Yams
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Miah as ???
Ida13 as ???
Bardothren as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Cranberry Sauce

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Day 2

The Smith family began to turn the turkey and get ready to slice it up to eat, but it fired it's spice onto another target: the gravy bowl. The Smiths were mesmerized by the meat juice sauce.

Who can think of a more iconic duo than Mashed potatoes and gravy? Eggs and bacon? Perhaps. Peas and carrots? Not bad, not bad... Pizza and ranch? Absolutely vile. Gravy was a lonely fellow, left behind by other meats as they got their sun tan. Mashed potatoes, separated from their brothers and sisters who would become chips and fries, or crisps and chips if you live on that crazy island. The potatoes lived a sad life, rather than be made into something beautiful and salted they get pulverized into an ugly mush. However on the fabled day, they would be united in culinary matrimony. The mashed potatoes got scooped into the plates of the Smiths, then came gravy. Drenching the potatoes the two were finally together and were granted a brief respite for their love... then they were devoured mercilessly.

Bardothren has been devoured. He was Gravy.
Miah has been devoured. She was Mashed Potatoes.

You have 48 hours to vote and decide who the Smiths will eat next.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Devour] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Pecilia as the GM
Devoured Dishes

purplecicada as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Paranoia_ as Candied Yams
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Miah as Mashed Potatoes
Ida13 as ???
Bardothren as Gravy
Bidoof FTW as ???
Gimmepie as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Kitty as ???
Sparkin as Cranberry Sauce

Spoiler:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Oops. I forgot about PC yesterday. My apologies. Do we have any leads? Looks like I need to catch up on stuff.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I?m not too sure of GP?s behaviour there for D1. From what I looked at, Ida and Josh both went on the Drew wagon. But Josh had a bit more reasoning than what Ida did, so I?m unsure if I?m scumleaning these three (Ida, Josh, GP) or if I?m town reading at least one of them.

Back