• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
This whole Wario business is pretty amusing actually. Still trying to figure out why it's up, it's only the 26th afterall.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Don't I?
Haha they were just worried that I was so underweight. But I didn't really care and still don't now. [;

I won't be around much today, but now because I'm going to try to get stuff done. That could be a mistake. I apparently am not as sick, though- last night my temperature was below 100. It hasn't been that low in days.

Edit:
Dipu, perhaps that's the point?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant that the timing might be the point- so it's a legitimate surprise. After all, everyone would expect it on april 1st. Or maybe the real one will still be around on april 1st, and this is just to throw us off.

Years
This Wario thing is a pretty unimpressive April Fool's joke, guys. If that's what we're to expect I'm gonna sit this one out.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait we were supposed to plan something for April Fool's?????

Honest

Hi!
Years
I mean, it's not April 1st yet, and I doubt hstaff is doing a reverse Slowpoke day (which was a terrible joke, just saying). If anything, this is most likely a test run, my guess.

And yes Toujie. You were.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I always try not to skip class, I remember having a temperature (and it wasn't a simple one) and I still went to class. And it's not because I love attending class or something, I don't know, I just feel weird staying at home while everyone is in class. But I'm on one-week holiday. Aren't you on holiday?

I got tired of seeing Wario around and I had to block him :\

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
"He" disappeared when PC logged me out while I was trying to find something to eat for breakfast (at nearly 1pm haha). I thought it wasn't going to show up until I realized that it was just because I wasn't logged in.

I obviously haven't been around PC long enough to see anything for april 1st, so I'm interested to see how this goes. What were you guys' favorite ones?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I mean, it's not April 1st yet, and I doubt hstaff is doing a reverse Slowpoke day (which was a terrible joke, just saying). If anything, this is most likely a test run, my guess.

And yes Toujie. You were.

Well crap.

3ya0b.gif

I always try not to skip class, I remember having a temperature (and it wasn't a simple one) and I still went to class.

It was a complicated temperature?

fkHbomI.gif

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
That is what I thought, but apologising is never that bad haha
(Everything seems so serious if you don't use smilies or xD or haha D: )

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello guys, I'm back from school. I didn't skip, yay me. I gotta do one more day of school (tomorrow) until I get my 5 days weekend. I can do this :C

I think my reason for skipping so much is because when I was younger and I would get sick, my parents still forced me to go to school. I could be on my deadbed with lupus, blind, deaf, paralyzed & burned till the 4th degree and my parents would still force me to go to school. So when I was younger, I was always at school .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back