• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2018
The pokedex shows a place south of Graphite city and west of Route 5, where you can catch Heracross for example. How can I get there?

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
That sounds great. I am happy if it was in any way useful. ^_^
Due to the way HM's work it's still sort of obnoxious since, as far as I know, no pokemon can learn both, surf, strength and fly which is inconvenient. Maybe there's a better solution, but I can't think of one at the moment. Can we take the bus between cities maybe?

There seems to be some sort of glitch in Rivet City's pokemon center where, for whatever reason, when one is in a region with weather and teleports to it via abra's teleport that the weather occasionally will persist even inside the pokemon center. I'm not sure what causes it exactly, but I have seen the phenomenon occur with snow and rain. (From route 18 and the route towards the daycare respectively).

Speaking of route 18, i can't find Riolu which is supposed to be there.
I have been looking in the grass near the city and close to the start of route 18 and near the entrance to the cave at route 18 and in the caves at route 18 but I just can't find it at all. Where on earth is it? ?_?

Do you plan on including wild double battles?
Thanks for the heads up. I'll add some precautions to remove the weather inside.
Riolu should be a 2% or so encounter on Route 18 during the daytime. He's also found at Cobble Cave Ext.
Also, as much as I like double battles I've never been a fan of wild doubles so, for now, I'm not going to.
Thank you for all this. I apologize for taking so long to reply, for some reason this post flew under the radar for me.

The pokedex shows a place south of Graphite city and west of Route 5, where you can catch Heracross for example. How can I get there?

I believe this is just a map error. Heracross should be available in these locations:
Safari Zone South, Graphite Park and North Kamla Route 5.

I've fixed the error and I apologize for the confusion. Hopefully you can find him properly now.

In the future, I would like all this information to be available on the wiki. Due to college and work I've had less time to develop the game and even less to do the wiki. If anyone would like to help, information for encounters, trainers, etc is in the PBS file of the game. I've left all the game files open for anyone to peruse and stuff. Thanks to anyone who decides to help.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2018
Hello, I am trying to play the game however when I first opened it, it gave me this error. Is there anyway to fix it?
Script 'PField_Field' line 1409; type error occured
cannot convert Fixnum into string

Jttyzzle

Years
Hello, I am trying to play the game however when I first opened it, it gave me this error. Is there anyway to fix it?
Script 'PField_Field' line 1409; type error occured
cannot convert Fixnum into string

I've tried to replicate this issue but it simply won't happen for me.
Is the .rar properly extracted? The line is in reference to the character graphics in the Graphics folder. I believe this could happen if the graphics are not properly extracted.

Jttyzzle

Years
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello i have just started playing your game and so far i am loving the hell outta it and looking forward to your next update but damnnnnn the file so big ahahahha oh well

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 7, 2021
I think there's something wrong with the typing display in the pc of the healing center where the typing of grass seems to be showing PHYCHC and the water typing seems to display ELECTR, that's seems to be a glitch in any healing center but the glitch only appear in the pc not in your pokemon summary whenever you press X nor the pokedex. Great game eventho i just for a while. Another glitch had appear, its seems like in the pokemon summary, the pokemon nature does not correspond to it's display, currently i have a impish and docile nature pokemons but both of there IV display to the adamant nature which is attack increase where sp.attack decrease... Good luck on this one...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I made an account just to say i'm really happy with this fangame. I've played a lot of fangames kinda just running through them, but this one is the only one to make me laugh so far. Thank you Jttyzzle.

It's a weird story of what made me laugh:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I made an account just to say i'm really happy with this fangame. I've played a lot of fangames kinda just running through them, but this one is the only one to make me laugh so far. Thank you Jttyzzle.

Weird story:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2023
I am having an issue where in battle my game gets stuck on the do not use portion for using items of any type. So I cant heal in battle or catch pokemon. is there a fix for this or? enjoyed the game until this happened though.

Jttyzzle

Years
I am having an issue where in battle my game gets stuck on the do not use portion for using items of any type. So I cant heal in battle or catch pokemon. is there a fix for this or? enjoyed the game until this happened though.

Move your mouse, that should fix the issue.

Also,
Everyone, sorry about the lack of replies here the past few months. I've dropped off browsing Pokecomm in favor of things like the Alchemist Discord server.

Back