• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Own Tempo Rockruff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
So I'm looking for an Own Tempo Rocruff, as I've got UM and I've got to get up at 5 this sunday anyway so I was hopping that someone could breed me one, though unfortunately I just recently got the game and haven't finished it yet so I don't have all that much I could trade for it.
Some of the rarer pokemon I could trade for it are as fallows: Treecko (overgrowth), Froakie (torrent), Chickorita (overgrowth), litten (blaze), rowlet (overgrowth) and the version exclusives.
So if anyones interested in trading just tell me.
P.S. I'm new here, Hi =D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
So I'm looking for an Own Tempo Rocruff, as I've got UM and I've got to get up at 5 this sunday anyway so I was hopping that someone could breed me one, though unfortunately I just recently got the game and haven't finished it yet so I don't have all that much I could trade for it.
Some of the rarer pokemon I could trade for it are as fallows: Treecko (overgrowth), Froakie (torrent), Chickorita (overgrowth), litten (blaze), rowlet (overgrowth) and the version exclusives.
So if anyones interested in trading just tell me.
P.S. I'm new here, Hi =D

Do you have an ash-greninja?
Because I can help you

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
If you are having a trade please let me know if not I can give you one for free if you want you own ot i can give to an egg

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
WOW really THANKS, I appreciate that,
I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind trading I'm just pretty sure I've got nothing of worth yet to trade with currently, my friend code's 1779-5986-9654. just tell me around when I should log in (and in which timezone you're in so there'd be no miscommunication)
Just not around now cause it's like 2 am over here and I really need to catch some zees

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
Eithers fine but might as well an egg as it's less effort on your part, I should be online around 1pm central time and then again at around 5pm

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
No but I'm on that island and might find one in time, I'll see what I can do

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
You know what I didn't realize I still had to do some team skull stuff before they let me on the mountain so I don't think I'll get it in time, though I'll probably have one by tomorrow, so since you're helping me get rockruff I'll just PM you once I find one and I'll trade it for whatever, also I'll be going online now so just trade with me whenever you get online I'll be waiting

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 23, 2018
Well guess I've got to go offline now, I'll be online again at around 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back