• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Distant Future & Recent Past

Henry_PokeMaker

HeyHeyHenry
Years
Pok?mon Distant Future & Recent Past

Py78rwE.png

Hello! My name is Henry and today I'm gonna share with you a project that is being developed by a team! The game will have two versions and we don't have a date to release the alpha.

History:

Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Some Fakemons:

Spoiler:

Features:

Spoiler:

Recruitment:

We need three persons here, so if u want to check please click to show the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
wow the game looks simply amazing and the sprites are damn good i cant wait for the release thank you for making the game

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
This looks great. This game looks promising. I'll be following your game. To tell you the truth, I usually don't like fakemons. But your fakemons are pretty attractive.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Py78rwE.png

Hello! My name is Henry and today I'm gonna share with you a project that is being developed by a team! The game will have two versions and we don't have a date to release the alpha.

History:

Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Some Fakemons:

Spoiler:

Features:

Spoiler:

Recruitment:

We need three persons here, so if u want to check please click to show the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

the game look cool and epic let me know if you need any testers to help find bugs and errors within the game. its sounds so cool. btw if you want to know which games i tested here is a few. pokemon daybreak, Pokemon Etherean Dreams, Pokemoen Reworld and Pokemon gear and steel just in case you wanted to know. I be able to help you find bugs with this game.

Back