• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
First of all, this hack looks amazing, but why can you catch riolu in route 1? Being a starter means that the pokemon should be very rare in the region, meaning that no one else in the region, except for a few should have them. Riolu and the other starters could be available in the post game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 17, 2018
I am blocked in dark woods near an npc and a wall and I can't move. what can I do except restarting the game? I don't have full version game boy so I can't get out with walk through walls cheat

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
im on the fence on this hack. The hack seems well done and has an interesting plot, but the fakemon..................dont look like pokemon.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Not intending to sound rude or anything but I suggest you get someone really edit the dialogue of your hack. There are areas where the writing doesn't make sense unless I really have to strain myself to get it right.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Have not yet tried this one, but its sounds quite interesting, and I`ve been wanting to give it a go.
Reading the comments, it seems the first part is done, with one more region to go.
So the question I have is, is this still being worked on or has it been dropped ?
And if its being worked on, when do you expect the next release to be ?

Thanks and keep up the good work !

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Have not yet tried this one, but its sounds quite interesting, and I`ve been wanting to give it a go.
Reading the comments, it seems the first part is done, with one more region to go.
So the question I have is, is this still being worked on or has it been dropped ?
And if its being worked on, when do you expect the next release to be ?

Thanks and keep up the good work !

In an update in the discord server it's been cancelled, but a sequel is going to be made

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
There is no hope for another beta, is there?
I've played this game a long time ago and I totally loved it, the ending was a cliffhanger tho, I really do hope that you are still working on it! who am i kidding, the last time you updated this game was 2 years ago.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
There is no hope for another beta, is there?
I've played this game a long time ago and I totally loved it, the ending was a cliffhanger tho, I really do hope that you are still working on it! who am i kidding, the last time you updated this game was 2 years ago.

This hack is closed for now. But don't worry, someone work actually for a sequel. So dark realm story is not dead.

Years
I played the first or second version of this game and I was obsessed, it was SO GOOD.

One question though:
Was running away after the storm the end of the game? There were credits, so I thought it was, but I was crying so hard(that ending was a bit, well.....) that I didn't stop to think it was the end.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
The actual version is beta 3.0. So after defeating Gigalactic and credits this is no the end. You just have to take the bridge and go to Gigal village. The game end after beating the ligue.

Back