• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Yeah I'm fishing for something...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
So around march I decided it was a good idea to buy one of those distribution cartridges.
I wondered if it actually work about a day ago and in the way of unlocking mystery gift in my for-some-reason unstarted pokemon pearl (gotta love gen 4) I've decided that I want to capture a very specific pokemon before battling the rival. A very oddly specific pokemon, and a very stupid one. Using the old rod, I'm aiming to capture a level 15 magikarp. Funny thing is, the level range in all the fishing spot is... well, it is 3-15. Man I want tackle on that thing...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Just capture something you can battle with to catch any level karp, use it to slowly grind up karp until it learns Tackle, release other Pokemon= you're ready to go.

Believe me, trying to do it any other way will be a drain on your life for no real reason.

Back