• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you dont have anything good to say please dont say it..

And... that was the best post on this forum. Especially that you does not saw this post before SKnight20 just write more informations about this hack, right?
This hack is actually good, but i think that starters in first grass are... meh. And catches on first few routes are boring for a 493 hack.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
And... that was the best post on this forum. Especially that you does not saw this post before SKnight20 just write more informations about this hack, right?
This hack is actually good, but i think that starters in first grass are... meh. And catches on first few routes are boring for a 493 hack.

Drewko, You need to know I have make the choice to put 3 gen of starter in the first grass for 1 reason : I know a lot of people make the hard choice when they pick their starter now they can take one and find the other easily
. After that you can choose your custom starter team cause I knox some person don't like starter from kanto (rare) and prefer starter from gen 2 for example.
But I understand, it's like "cheating" but if you don't like this I have post on the link of the ips all the tool so you can in 5 minutes change the pokemon of this first area.

Gen 4 ; 5 and 6 of starters are find step by step on your progression for information

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Drewko, You need to know I have make the choice to put 3 gen of starter in the first grass for 1 reason : I know a lot of people make the hard choice when they pick their starter now they can take one and find the other easily
. After that you can choose your custom starter team cause I knox some person don't like starter from kanto (rare) and prefer starter from gen 2 for example.
But I understand, it's like "cheating" but if you don't like this I have post on the link of the ips all the tool so you can in 5 minutes change the pokemon of this first area.

Gen 4 ; 5 and 6 of starters are find step by step on your progression for information
Well you could script something to make it look more professional like after getting the boulderbadge an old man in pewter city will give you the other starters or something. In my own experience seeing the starters or legendaries(not the roaming ones) in the grass kinda bothers me.. Still this hack is better than the one im creating so im not one to judge and the dlc thing is nifty! Good luck with this!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Well you could script something to make it look more professional like after getting the boulderbadge an old man in pewter city will give you the other starters or something. In my own experience seeing the starters or legendaries(not the roaming ones) in the grass kinda bothers me.. Still this hack is better than the one im creating so im not one to judge and the dlc thing is nifty! Good luck with this!

Okay I memorize your opinion. Please, note I have inserted all the legendaries as event and all the starters from gen 5 and 6 in the same way.
The starter from Gen 4 are in the safari (I think is an original idea ^^) and gen 1 ; and 3 are in the first grass.
I think I don't go doing event for these starters (1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 gen) like in other rom cause If I do this You don't have the possibility to got all the starter you want to create a team at the beggining of the game.

For everybody : I have update the link : now you can find an help document where I explain Evolution, location of legendaries and starters.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
EVERYBODY , WHAT IS YOUR SITUATION IN MY GAME? (have you all the badges, finish the league, create a lvl100 team,...)
tell me your progression and all the bug you have find,...

TELL ME WHAT IS THE FEATURE YOU WANT I ADD IN THE DLC 2

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Yo everybody.
The DLC 2 is released and I'm working on a new idea so I can present in exclusivity for you the DLC 3 content :
-Weather is added (to complete the effect of the day and night) >>> rain ; drought ; ... (is already done I just have to insert it)
- Buy an Home ! ! ! Home is already create but I need to add an heal system + PC system + Flying system, ... but... I don't know how to do it so help me if you can.^^

Release today!

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I say in the new OP I haven't found any bug and the game is entirely tested but is in the DLc 3!!! Dlc 2 have for example a bug with the aurora and mystic ticket

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
hi
I downloaded your game and planning on playing
I think it would turn out to be awesome with some touches here and there
If you can help me expand the rom so I can play it cuz I have no idea how lol
btw I have some cool ideas if you want I'll pm you :)
thanks and good luck

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Download XSE and open your rom. In the tools find expand rom( tools>>ctrl R) then sélect FF and expand and à message appear.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I have a new ups with the latest change. Is DLC 4.
It fix (I hope) the starter freeze so please, If you have the game it work without this freeze on this new version and don't work in the old version PM me, is very important to know what version I use as base for the next release.

Remember, normally, if you have this bug is an emulator problem so read the OP, but some person have this bug for other reason and it's the fix for this.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
On the PSP i don't know. I think you use GPSP so if it works PM me. On PC with the last VBA (version is in the OP) it works fine

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Can you direct me to the XSE program you speak of so I can expand the rom? Dunno how to find it online.

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
Years
Freezes when I pick starter (running latest version of vba, have real world clock ticked, and the game is already expanded). Too much effort just to play the game in comparison to other hacks. Probably not worth my time anyways.

swoobat123

Psychic Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Sorry , I want to play this hack but I don't have PC to expenad the fire red ROM :/ anyone can give me a link of the fire red ROM expande?, thanks so much..

Back