• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I agree with the part of them going backwards. All of them have their own characters now, but instead all of them are falling back into their 2013 roles. The commentary should at-least talk about all the stuff they've done on their own. The shield has always been cool to watch though, and they have really good matches.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
How about rebranding the stable to signify their status? They're no longer just three guys trying to break into WWE; they're main-eventers.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
What's the win-con for the 5-on-3 TLC match?...Is it just gonna be pinfall or are they fighting for something?...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I haven't been keeping up with WWE news this week...but is AJ styles really going to be on TLC?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Styles and Angle have been put into TLC to replace Wyatt and Reigns, I believe.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
It ended up being true. But Finn vs AJ? I wasn't expecting this. Is this a one night thing or is AJ Styles now on raw?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's a one-night thing, if I were to guess. They don't seem to have any other stars on RAW capable of taking Wyatt's place.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
He should stay on smackdown. They don't need to lose him right now, and he's perfect on it. It won't be surprising though if he's moved during one of the "superstar shakeups"

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm unsure why they had to change the concept to Superstar Shakeup. Draft felt much more grand.

I could see a few people getting called up to main event if Reigns and Wyatt are out for too long.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I agree that the draft was better...but I think the direction they want with the superstar shakeup is that it can happen whenever they want. If I remember right, the draft was once per year.

It looks like the miz is going to remain in the main event for now

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Miz belongs there, really. So do guys like Ziggler, but it's too bad that injuries had to ruin his opportunities.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Miz does deserve it...He's one of those guys who's so good on the mic, I'll stop what I'm doing to listen. He does his character so well, it pulls me into the show.

I've never seen the appeal in ziggler, but maybe he's just booked wrongly. He has these brief main event runs, then he drops back into the lower midcard. It's been a cycle for years.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
He could hang in the main event quite well as proven by his last run. Injuries are what's holding him down.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Right now it seems like he's only around to establish new wrestlers. He had a memorable segment where he kicked Jerry Lawler in the heart

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's a little sad. Anyway, Angle's Shield entrance at TLC was hilarious.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
TLC was overall a pretty good show apart from the Cruiserweight Title Match. All three women's matches were very good. Having Emma be competitive against Asuka was the right move as squash matches help nobody. RAW's women's division may be better than Smackdown's meaning many fun match-ups are available.

On Smackdown Bobby Roode should be getting more than a feud against Ziggler and he hopefully will once he defeats Ziggler in the feud.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I don't understand why, but comments on Asuka haven't been nice. She's not even getting a chance yet.

TLC was probably the best pay-per-view this year. They turned what could have been a mess with the sudden illnesses into a great show. Bring AJ styles on Raw and putting Kurt Angle in the match were good ideas.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
It is strange there was complaining that the Asuka - Emma match was not a squash. Squashes achieve little and get boring fast. Longer matches enable people to get what Asuka is about as a lot of the WWE fanbase do not watch NXT.

I like Alicia Fox and Becky Lynch being chosen as Survivor Series Captains. Alicia Fox may be the most underated person on the roster and deserves something better to do than wrestle rarely and lose.

Alexa - Natalya is a singles match that I don't think we have seen before and will be an intriguing match. Strangely the advertisement suggested Alexa would face Charlotte. Unless there is a title change Charlotte could face Asuka.

I really like the idea of Bobby Roode being the next WWE Champion. I'm not as against Jinder being Champ as much as some but Roode was a great Champion in NXT and should be given a chance at the top of Smackdown.

Back