• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error when open the summary

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me what is happening here? I've tried to solve it, but I'm out of ideas. Please, I'll be so glad if someone can help me. Thanks.

Sin título.png

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I tested right here on Essentials v17.2 with all Rotom forms and there no bug. I had no idea what script you have changed. Even when I removed Rotom cry file, the game doesn't crashed.

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Oh, well... The same happens with Giratina, Keldeo, Shaymin, Arceus... and almost all Pokémon that have a form. But, thanks for asnwer me, anyways.

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
You failed to mention that you are using Custom Scripts like Autosave. Delete them to look if this solves your problem (It is enough to put an =begin and an =end at the very beginning/end to the custom script).

Back